Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i haven’t watched for a few days but i wonder where the drone has gone? the one they so needed to get. they could get some awesome shots in the place they’re visiting.
Oh my god if it plopped into the sea again I would never stop laughing! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jace was not a performing monkey at all. That side look at his father said it all. He’s only 17 months old
It’s like he knows he was created for content, and is now having the last laugh, by refusing to indulge them. I seriously rate that kid, and his “duck off with that camera outta my face, you delusional freaks” that expression is just everything! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They really do make every country look and sound like the last places you would ever want to visit. This trip we have learnt that you have to pay tolls every 5 minutes in France (this appears to be an accurate timeframe from their videos), and you need to have a very lot of money to do this. There isn't really anything else to do but drive.

There is a lot of concrete in Spain, but at least the locals are very friendly and will let you live in their forecourt for as long as you feel like. Plastic chairs seem to be at all the most popular authentic Spanish restaurants, where you can buy things such as crisps and chips.

And worst of all, they don't have cake in Portugal. But they possibly have better mechanics.

I didn't think they could make anywhere look worse than Australia, where it is cold, gets dark early, places such as zoos close in the early evening and all accommodation looks like a prison.

*Please note these are not my true opinions of these countries*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I'm surprised she's taking part in the 24h social media blackout because it seems to be created in collaboration with zoella

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The birthday melon 🍉🤣 as skint as I was, I just couldn’t do that to one of my children! The other side to Isobelle was caught on camera before, that look 👀, not as ‘practically perfect in every way’ when not on camera, she needs a break, imagine not knowing your being filmed and just being yourself (a normal teen) not in ‘character’, then seeing the camera and have to jump right back into ‘character’ must be stressful! ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Thanks.

Not sure what Nikkis at though. Those messages are ancient and easily found on Twitter for years now.
Yes but the ifam are far more likely to use Tik Tok and to see it. I don’t think Twitter is the platform that age range really use. It’s the best chance of opening their eyes.

Reactions: 11
I’m not a fan of Isabelle but I do think she’s had enough. She needs to ring her Dad to rescue her. Luckily she has that option not like the other poor sods.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Big Frank and his wife Francesca enjoying their penthouse views. Their previous garage forecourt of dreams suite is now occupied by Big Franks brother Fred. His wife and children are yet to arrive.

View attachment 233266
Sarah I'm not hoping the cold sore goes nope I hope it stays with its siblings in tow but I'm hoping as much as your hoping about coldsores going that you and Chris go off youtube quicker than you appeared. You vile lying passive aggressive couple.

Reactions: 14
How in hells bells has the part 1 birthday vlog managed to gain approx an extra 50k + views then the usual vlogs.
Chris may deny he’s a kiddie fiddler, but he sure appears to be fiddling YT
He shelled out for 2 job lots of 50k views this time to try to kick start it going viral, lol. Then deducted the money he spent buying views from the cash they had set aside for cake and new birthday candles 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy birthday Isabelle - a melon is about as good as you'll get as your parents have just lost a shitload of old views. Their income this month will be very low! You can thank your super amazing parents for that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why would the caravan site have Isabelle, date of birth on the booking ... surely when you book a pitch they don’t ask for everyone’s date of births .. !!!

Reactions: 29
I'm surprised she's taking part in the 24h social media blackout because it seems to be created in collaboration with zoella
She would love to be back in the fold. Remember after the “lost vlog” incident where Zoella conveniently lost her footage of the mingham visit, Sarah continued to comment on her insta. It was embarrassing, Zoe (or her staff that manage her social media) just totally ignored her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m not a fan of Isabelle but I do think she’s had enough. She needs to ring her Dad to rescue her. Luckily she has that option not like the other poor sods.
I posted similar in the last thread too. Its evidently becoming noticeable now as a few people on here have also said this.
I wonder if she will suddenly pipe up again in the next few vlogs because they've been reading here and have "had a word" with her? 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why would the caravan site have Isabelle, date of birth on the booking ... surely when you book a pitch they don’t ask for everyone’s date of births .. !!!
We travel abroad alot. And they take copys of passports and or ask for each persons details especially as izzy could be charged as an adult.

Reactions: 16
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up!
20200905_090141.jpg
20200905_090154.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Lazy is so full of greed all she thinks and cares about is money.
She used to be relatable and pretty but obsessing over money has made her a complete mess.
You can see how desperate she is to get back what she once had and willing to do anythink to get it inc sacrificing her children and there education.
She will never be the same again she has ruined herself and when the money dries up she will be alone and full of hate while creepy will just be off telling all the 15-16 year olds how hes famous/pilot/doctor

As an add on to this post..... Creepy, Isabelle is NOT, I repeat, NOT an adult!
They have all details on passports if they have to hand them over ... i know we do but yhats hotels

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.