Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
she is more deluded than I thought now she is bad mouthing the school 😂 so she is saying she can do a better job than the teachers 🤦‍♀️
Lazy you may no your kids well but there is no way you will be able to do GCSE level 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
What a load of tit. Esme is probably only enjoying it because it’s toddler level curriculum and easy for her.

She’s so cheap she hasn’t enrolled them in online school so they could be taught properly (also wouldn’t fit in with travelling where these slabs of concrete don’t have WiFi).

Online school alongside actually travel to experience new culture, history, geography, art (note not agriculture lazy) would be amazing. But concrete, Lidl, petrol stations and an occasional water park when your blankets pay out really isn’t the same.

Poor kids 😟

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
At least we have conformation the Jane and steve don't agree with thier plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
£25000 a year is eye watering 🙈🙈 no wonder she’s taken them out, bet that’s over a quarter of there yearly income!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lazy you’re not travelling!! Nothing you do is considered travelling moving from one concrete car park to the next!

The reason why people think it’s wrong to remove your children from school is not because of their lack of education on what home schooling is, it is due to YOUR lack of education that YOU are unable to educate these children to any standard that will set them up for their lives!!

And why would a 14 year old want to be home schooled away from all her peers- maybe because she so bleeping embarrassed at showing her face at school knowing who her step father is!! I see none of her friends go to your house any more - wonder why!

Perhaps if you didn’t take your kids out of school at every occasion for yet another swimming pool holiday they would have learned something, or in the evenings they had time to sit and do homework without a camera in their faces!! Private school with all the extra curricular would have been amazing for your children but yours weren’t allowed as they needed to be home to perform for the vlog!!!

The only decent thing you ever did for those kids was private school and you took that away from them too!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
"travel schooling" for the last 6 months? For most of that we were in lockdown and they were still being set work by an actual school. The only extra they did involved the tuff table. If Isabelle is happier doing tuff table activities then that's up to her but it certainly won't be very useful in life. If they weren't doing as well in school as you hoped, then maybe attending more often, take part in some after school activities, and discuss with the school why you feel your child isn't doing very well there.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm still sad that they've left Prinny behind. They don't deserve her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The children haven't been in an expensive school for 3years you kept taking them out for hoildays. The not learning part is your fault sarah (love your run down look some people actually look relax on hoildays opposite case for you). I'm sure a school that charges aims not to let a child down.
I'm sure school had plenty of after school help classes and proper homework etc.
Just because you've got some poundlound math and English books (not saying they are bad I got them my stepdaughter during lockdown to keep her brain ticking over till her first day at school) but they are basic with the answers in the back. I'm sure you don't watch them and help bet when your out of view they copy answers?
If you do homeschooling can't you pay for an online subject they need at least they won't fail one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm still sad that they've left Prinny behind. They don't deserve her.
I feel bad putting my cats into the cattery for up to 2 weeks (I've known the owner for over a decade, I trust her completely, she even gives them their own tree, haha!). Can't bear to be apart from them very long. When you have pets, they are family - or at least, for most of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Travel school? Where? Where is this so called travel schooling? Wtf? They haven't travelled. They've commuted. They are going from motorway to caravan park to pool. What are they learning via travelling that they couldn't learn at school/home? Surely The point of travel schooling (never heard that actual term before) would be to immerse yourself in different locations. Meet the people, eat the local food, observe their customs, visit historical sites and experience the culture & nature of the country, attempt to learn the language. This would be near impossible during a global pandemic anyway so it's a stupid idea right now, but also, they've shopped at Aldi/Lidl, been to the beach, eaten chips, burgers & lollipops and complained that not enough people speak English! They are so unbelievably deluded!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Even if they felt that 1 child would really benefit from home schooling, that doesn't mean they should remove them all. They cannot teach GCSEs in multiple subjects (or any). Even if a parent is good at a particular subject, most people are not able to comfortably teach all subjects without online classes or tutors.

They always said how much Isla loved school and did well there.

They said Esme loved her new school and she seemed to make friends when she started. So were they lying yet again.

Reactions: 35
I feel bad putting my cats into the cattery for up to 2 weeks (I've known the owner for over a decade, I trust her completely, she even gives them their own tree, haha!). Can't bear to be apart from them very long. When you have pets, they are family - or at least, for most of us!
I’m away just now and have had someone going in every day to check on and feed my cat. Missing him so much and can’t wait to get home tomorrow to his little face! Can’t believe they care so little for Prinny that they are willing to leave her for months to go travelling. My partner works away five months of the year and he really misses the cat while he’s away, even knowing that I’m at home with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
tit lazy Is thick, obviously kids struggle when they aren’t in class consistently to learn the concepts that each subject builds on, but no the school is extortionate because she couldn’t put her kids before her obsessive need to holiday constantly. Christ knows what someone who does jack tit needs to holiday from

Reactions: 26
Could Chris have not picked up a cake in the UK or got Granny Jane to leave one at the house? They have super long best before dates on so it would’ve lasted. They just don’t give a tit

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's been really bugging me that all Lazy seems to have bought for Isabelle is CGP revision guides. The clue should be in the name there. CGP guides are brilliant for REVISION when you've already covered the work, but they don't contain enough information to teach yourself from them. Especially given Isabelle has only just gone into year 10. She might have covered some of the GCSE syllabus at the end of year nine, but it will be minimal.

What the poor girl really needs is to be signed up to one of the online GCSE courses like interhigh, but at the very least, she needs the textbooks from her specific GCSE syllabus.

It's just dawned on me that Lazy the so called home educator probably doesn't have a clue what exam board she's going to enter Isabelle to do her GCSEs with next year. That's probably why she hasn't bought her any of the English set texts, either. They vary from exam board to exam board.

Isabelle NEEDS to know Lazy! The syllabus is different depending on which exam board you do the GCSE with. It's not enough to decide last minute in year 11 because there will be work specific to that exam board Isabelle won't have covered. GCSEs are two year courses for a reason! If you care about your daughter's future, for goodness sake enrol her with an online school so she has a proper, planned curriculum to follow for her GCSEs. Or better still, drive her home right now and enrol her at the local secondary. They won't take her as willingly next year if she's been covering the wrong GCSE syllabus- or god forbid no exam board specific syllabus at all.

At least she has Creepy. Presumably he's going to be giving her the learning support for her maths Lazy was so adamant she needed to have at school at the expense of a GCSE, given he's a very lot talented at it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How many times does it have to be pointed out to that ham of a woman, that the spelling is 'I've', it has a bleeping 'E' on the end of it.
It's short for 'I HAVE', not 'I HAV'. It is not Iv!!!!
She is a thick as two short planks. Those children have absolutely no hope in hell, with her as their teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think they are in so much debt that they cant come back to the uk right now and this is there only option until they become Bankrupt.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
The only reason Issy has asked to be home schooled is because she probably gets teased about Chris everyday and tbh even if she moved schools that kinda stuff will follow you. I have no problem with parents home schooling their children if they are actually getting a decent education from it. They could of easily set Issy up for online schooling to at least help her with GCSE English, Maths and Science instead of giving her work books for 10 year olds. I don't really like the ingham girls much but I feel bad for them being deprived of an actual decent education. They won't learn anything at campsites.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.