Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many places does he think are called Praia de Luz, if he didnt realise this was where Madeleine went missing! 🤔🤔
Looking a bit pasty there Chris!
Why is creepy wearing a kids hat? It doesn't even cover his greasy hair

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen some of the latest video I think and I'd like to know who dyes Creepy's hair as It's ridiculous how patchy the colour is. It's not rocket science to put hair dye on, the ginger is so obvious I can't believe he tries to deny it still!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That confused me. First Chris said Sarah and the kids were on the beach while he went to the spar, next thing Sarah's in the spar while he's stood waiting for them
I'm thinking he bought the 1st "pick a nick" and it didnt have any meat as creepy thought lazy was telling the truth when she said they were vegetarian .
Laxy was not happy that creepy took her litraaaaallllyyy so went to the 2nd spar and stocked up on meat for the "pick a nick"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only reason Issy has asked to be home schooled is because she probably gets teased about Chris everyday and tbh even if she moved schools that kinda stuff will follow you. I have no problem with parents home schooling their children if they are actually getting a decent education from it. They could of easily set Issy up for online schooling to at least help her with GCSE English, Maths and Science instead of giving her work books for 10 year olds. I don't really like the ingham girls much but I feel bad for them being deprived of an actual decent education. They won't learn anything at campsites.
I'm the same, not keen on the girls at all as they come across as rude, spoilt and entitled... but aside from that i know that they are just children and so are innocent, they are just a product of bad parenting. I remember something being mentioned about therapy for Isabelle? Surely all of this uncertainty can't help with her mental health and the pressure she will probably feel when she comes around to taking her GCSE's after having missed so much school. I could not do that to my kids. It would also take a lot of dedication, planning and sticking to a strict routine surely, to home school 3 children of all different ages... that's a lot of work on top of looking after a baby as well as your normal day to day life whilst travelling.

Reactions: 21
i reckon Esme IS the ‘distraction’ i imagine when she first started all the girls wanted to be friends with the youtube ‘celebrity’ now a couple of years down the line the same thing that happened in primary is happening at her new school ie her thinking she’s better than everyone else because that’s what her lovely parents constantly tell her, anyone who disagrees with her is jealous etc etc The situation would only worsen in Year 7 as the girls become less and less impressed with her celebrity and maybe also start becoming aware of the allegations 🤷‍♀️
I absolutely agree with you on this. I heard a similar thing happened at their dance classes and probably the swim classes and the gymnastics classes. As mean as this is to say I think the girls are the problem, not the school, but then they have learnt this behavior from the very best.

Reactions: 23
My goodness what a handsome looking couple.

Lazy with her very lot of chins, bald patches and skin like a Rhino and Creepy with his pasty dad body and frizzy ginger hair that’s indistinguishable
from the raffia on the beach umberella. 😂

Just duck off home and get those girls back into school, you pair of delusional twats.
3051DC48-8C56-416D-B994-EE693193635B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
My goodness what a handsome looking couple.

Lazy with her very lot of chins, bald patches and skin like a Rhino and Creepy with his pasty dad body and frizzy ginger hair that’s indistinguishable
from the raffia on the beach umberella. 😂

Just duck off back home and get those girls back into school, you pair of delusional twats.
View attachment 234063
Skin like a rhino 😂 I am SCREAMING. That’s really cheered me up after the most depressing day ever. Someone hit a cat on my road and dumped it on the pavement. I went and scooped her up in a warm blanket and could tell there was absolutely nothing I could do for her, she died in my arms. I took her to the vet who scanned her microchip and she was owned but the owner couldn’t be traced. My children saw her on the path too so they were both upset but put some flowers in the towel with her from our garden 😰 sorry this is off thread topic but sometimes the mind boggles how people can be heartless enough to leave the poor animal to die

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You know honestly, if they are going to lie then at least attempt to make it marginally believable!!!! So Isabelle is obsessed with murder mysteries and has been reading all these book about girls going missing etc. They head for Praia da Luz, of all places, with plummeting vlog views... then on Isabelle's birthday they just happen to accidentally-on-purpose stroll by the exact apartment where it all unravelled so many years ago. None of them had ANY idea they were in the Praia da Luz (oh do f*ck off already :rolleyes: )... Chris, who knows everything about everything, including said event, knows the details so well that a mere stroll by the resort (whist they were all talking about totally unrelated things no doubt :rolleyes:) was enough for every single penny to come clattering down at once and he suddenly realised where they were... Isabelle, who is obsessed with true crime also had absolutely zero clue about anything - yeah, this little sight seeing tour clearly wouldn't have been something that she would have been interested in :cautious: ... and Sarah, the self-proclaimed travelling enthusiast, also apparently knows f*ck-all about where she is or what the hell is happening from one nano-second to the next...

So which one is it then Inghams - you're either liars or stupid beyond anything that anyone has ever given you credit for... I'm beyond disgusted at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I have never posted anything on here before, but the comment she has wrote - not even thought about the Virus, has really done me !!!! We lost an amazing friend, who after beating cancer two times, caught this and sadly passed away, only 52, I think there could of been a better way to of written that, or not at all !
I am so sorry for your loss. How dare she call people who are actually educated and call her out on her tasteless decisions "ignorant". I don't think a word has ever been more fitting for her actually. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 18
We are very lucky in the UK to have one of the most superior education system in the world and lazy is now trying to tell us she’s “educated” enough to teach her own kids. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jesus even wept at that. The past 6 months have been hell trying to home school my kids and I take my hat off to teachers who do that everyday. I have a post grad and I can tell you now I really really struggled to teach my kids. Lazy’s family are a family of degenerate under achievers so of course they will be supportive of the home schooling. In fact most of Lazy’s relatives education has probably happened in the jail so......... Steve and Zelda who are decent, hard working citizens object because they know that there is now way that two could home school on the road. In my book Zelda and Steve have went up in my estimation for that alone.
I would NEVER put "Zelda" and "decent" in the same sentence!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It appears soup is the ‘new spam’. The Ingham’s latest and most unusual accompaniment for said soup is either chips, roasted or boiled potatoes. How many more days are they going to eat this? Izzy then had chocolate milk to complement this culinary delight. How they aren’t vomiting is beyond me.

Their diet was admittedly always appalling but seemed tasty. They must be desperate for some flavoursome burgers, Nando’s and KFC.
Surprised Lazy hasn’t injured herself in a scramble to hog everything at an ‘scoff all you can’ buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who was looking after Jace when they were all in the pool?🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.