Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe Sarah is playing ambassador for the campsite 🤔 If I had to sit in a restaurant watching a woman with festering cankers all over her lips putting the cutlery in her mouth, I'd be blowing chunks all over the place 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
126 # Beaches pools and ginger hair, where’s prinny woo they just don’t care??

Reactions: 36
They really are desperate aren't they? They can't possibly have chosen to carry on with this farce unless there was a very good reason NOT to be at home 🤔

Reactions: 25
Creepy’s hair resembles what would happen if you picked up random sweepings from a hairdresser’s floor, inhaled them and then shat them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What I’m most p**ed off about is all the parents complaining that their kids watched it. Some of these were 9/10/11yr olds. FFS they shouldn’t even be on social media at that age. I believe there should be stricter age limits.
I'm late so not usre if this has been said but there's some sick people out there we have had a warning from the school as people have hacked kids apps including ones they use at school and posted it on them It was a geography app Tic too is the worse as people are making reaction videos but some kids are accidentally seeing it

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I see from tonight’s vlog that it hasn’t taken them long to make that pitch look like an absolute tit tip.

Time for a relaunch of last summer’s best selling T-shirt from the European Tour around Europe range. 😂

7C5BBB70-6CF4-4EC9-83A5-EC796A67CADF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
#125 Sarah Scissorhands, professional GCSE tutor, hairdresser & Vegetarian chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Creepy’s hair resembles what would happen if you picked up random sweepings from a hairdresser’s floor, inhaled them and then shat them out.
Haha it does look like mismatched, (rufty) tufty trimmings. He's going to get birds trying to nest in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know the Ingham channel has had its day when Chantella starts raving about Riverdale merch - which she's doing 🤣🤣🤣

Haha it does look like mismatched, (rufty) tufty trimmings. He's going to get birds trying to nest in it 😂
Hair like an electrocuted chimp's arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Their pitch looks very a lot like they are going to be there a good while... They have certainly marked their territory

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I just feel so sad for those girls missing out on a decent education. The way that Lazy and Creepy seem to have no time for it just depresses me to be honest.
I'm a mum of 3 and I was determined that I would do everything I could to support their education and give them to room and options to make informed choices about what they wanted to do in life. My 2 eldest have graduated uni, eldest has a masters in primary education, he is now working in social care. My middle son has a law degree, is studying for his masters while working full time as a night shift manager, next year he is going to try to start barrister training and in 2 weeks my youngest will be going off to uni to study English with a PGCE to follow.

It blows my mind that the Inghams wouldn't want more for their children. I know that uni/further education isn't for everyone, but there are loads of apprenticeships and vocational training schemes now that teach a trade, that the girls might show an interest in.

For fucks sake Lazy and Creepy, get your fat arses home and get those girls into school and off youtube, you absolute whoppers!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Totally agree. Tbh I'm. Shitting myself that my daughter just gone into year 11 has missed so much school... With the covid.. And I'm. Praying schools now stay open... For her not me.. All I want is for her to have a decent education....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I got reminded of a fantastic Ingham moment a couple of years ago on one of their many trips to Disneyland Paris. I genuinely thought that Sarah was a much nicer person back in 2016, but this clip clearly shows what she's truly like behind the camera...

In a moment where Chris was clearly meant to delete (and probably usually does quite often), he accidentally left a bit in when Sarah gets angry that someone (probably Chris) is running a bath in the background, and tells them to "hurry up with the tap" before resetting herself and carrying on as if it was take two.

Also, behold her faux-posh voice back in the day when they were actually trying to be professional vloggers (before the mask slips and Seacroft Sarah comes out to play).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.