Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
I cannot stand norty boy. Something is very much amiss with him. If the conversation isn't based around him then he has no interest and you can actually see his eyes glaze over and his brain switch off.
He's selfish and loves attention. Look how fast he booked himself the "glory" of collecting the stars. No discussion with David and Adam, just grabbed the role. Straight in there. Then he buggers it up and wastes at least a minute each time getting the damn stars in his stupid bag:mad:. You can see that Ant n Dec are fed up babying him through tasks and stroking his ego.
He's 41 for goodness sake, but behaves like a teenager throwing tantrums, often over fuck all.
This series is dire, mainly due to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
Just watching the I'm A Celebrity legends program on ITV1 and realising how much better the jungle was and how many brilliant campmates there have been. The castle has been a pale imitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I think it’s all their jealousy coming out now. They’re seeing him get all the trials which = airtime and they’re worried about their chances to win
Frankie and Danny both sat round Matty sort of pumping him for info about NB. Those two seem the most desparate for trials.

Simon seems lovely. He actually *is* Steve Mcdonald 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't get the hate for Adam. He's only saying what most people are thinking. In that situation and the confined space, I'm sure the majority of people would react the same. NB would seriously do my head in. Everyone is pandering to him & he's loving being centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It won’t be scrapped. ITV are more reliant than ever on it now because they no longer have X Factor or BGT to rake in the advertising revenue. They will drag it out until the bitter end, but I agree that it’s just not working this year. The big mistake they have made is by trying to directly transfer how the show is in the jungle to the a Welsh castle. They could have given the show a more medieval feel with regards to tasks etc but instead they are still doing the same bush tucker trials etc. There was so much they could have done with the castle concept but for whatever reason, probably laziness, they’ve not bothered and the show has suffered as a result.

Reactions: 23

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Danny running after David after David started crying reading out Danny’s letter. Danny couldn’t give him 5 minutes to himself, he had to chase after him.

Danny is reminding me of how Craig used to lust after Anthony in Big Brother 6

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
All I would say in her defence is we didn't keep getting 'Arlene is excluded from this challenge on medical grounds' which is so bloody annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GreenMoon

I've taken an irrational dislike to Frankie since day one. I can't stand her. Those caterpillar eyebrows and that nasally voice 😵 she's coming across entitled e.g saying she was done during the trial with NB when there was one left to do, pushing others forward for trials, no cooking, no cleaning (correct me if I'm wrong) but pushing herself to the forefront for narrating and announcing and in the centre of every group standing around chatting. Lamenting how it's their last night as a full group but not that it could be her last night 🙄 I reckon she'd love a good bitch too except she's taken on that "Giovanna" style nice girl image, so she won't let herself down. I don't think she is genuinely nice. I hope she doesn't win but it seems she's been tee'd for up for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He looks fucking ridiculous stomping around camp doing as many jobs as quickly as possible to look so hard done by 😂 he’s praying someone notices and mentions it, like me when my boyfriend doesn’t help with cleaning so I start banging the hoover about and aggressively dusting like a mad woman 😂😂

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Just not feeling it this year it’s been so dull so far. I liked madeley despite thinking I’d hate him and the rest bar Corrie steve are grating on me. This might be the first year I don’t watch the whole series 😴

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I really do miss the jungle.

I was watching it in the castle because for me it was a better alternative to no IMAC but it turns out it's just not practicable to do it in the UK in November.

Reactions: 20

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I definitely don’t think the castle has the same appeal as the jungle. It’s just not the same. As someone up thread said, last year was a novelty as it was the first time but they should knock this one on the head and hold out for being able to have it back in Australia.
I just don’t enjoy it in the uk, the weird time thing leaves me feeling weird. Like they turn nocturnal and never see any daylight. It’s so dark and depressing!
If they'd completely revamped it it could have brilliant. A crystal maze type thing crossed with an escape room with a slight hint of the Apprentice in that you could have Ant following one team, Dec another. The other contestants could choose to lose a meal to get a contestant out if they go over the time/ get locked in etc you could have even thrown in the eating/ bushtucker trial as a way of releasing a contestant without losing a meal. More brain power rather than just bugs, plus drama if one person is stuck eating something basic whilst the rest of the team are eating something nice. Normal food not squirrel. The Apprentice thing also as voting for losing team member to go. Sure public could vote on who did the rooms etc plus could be filmed in daylight then public vote for the next days trial.

Last edited:

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Danny has no personality, he’s dull but riding on the coat tails of Ginola to get liked. Why is he there with a 3 week baby, he should be at home and deferred it a year imho.
Ive got the impression for days they are all tip toeing around NB and are all finding him difficult and hard work, it seems they’re all bursting but are holding their tongues. In past years with feisty characters this would have been aired, I feel there’s a lot we aren’t seeing due to the edit not to spoil the chosen winner. I wonder if agents are expressing this when they negotiate their clients place in the castle? Everyone is so savvy to how this game works now that the oomph has gone out of it.

Bol85

VIP Member
We’ve seen nothing this series, it’s bizarre. I can’t work out why.. what’s changed that we literally see no chats? Shorter shows? Didn’t they used to be longer than an hour? Are the trials on too long? I can’t put my finger on it but I feel like I don’t know them this year at all..