I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose you never know how you will react to letters from home. It must be weird in that you don't have any contact with family at all. No texts, phone calls, face time etc etc

I've always said I would never want a phone call home because that would make it all ten times worse.

Still think Richard got a raw deal in his trial with the impossible to untie knots

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think David was wrong to be irritated to be volunteered into a trial there when there are other people who haven't done one shirking it. He is right to say it's not for anyone else to say 'you should do one', I think that mentality is just from the locker room: you wouldn't volunteer someone in a penalty shoot out for instance it's a recipe for disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I suppose you never know how you will react to letters from home. It must be weird in that you don't have any contact with family at all. No texts, phone calls, face time etc etc

I've always said I would never want a phone call home because that would make it all ten times worse.
How us oldies coped in the old days when we went on holiday for 2 weeks with no mobiles 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's all so dramatic, I get it a little more if you have young kids but most others have probably been away for longer and not spoken to family. Come on snoochie is a young DJ you telling me she's not been to Ibiza for the summer and not rung home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's all so dramatic, I get it a little more if you have young kids but most others have probably been away for longer and not spoken to family. Come on snoochie is a young DJ you telling me she's not been to Ibiza for the summer and not rung home 🙄
Matty as well must be away from home alot with training and competitions

Reactions: 6
Am i on my own when i say Naughty Boy to win? 🙊 The full series has been cack hes literally the only one thats brought any form of entertainment whatsoever!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Storms expected tonight for 2 days here in Wales. Wonder if it will have another impact on the castle/show

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How us oldies coped in the old days when we went on holiday for 2 weeks with no mobiles 😂
We coped because it was just the way things were. You also went out to work/school for the day and didn't speak to family until you got home.

I did some travelling in the very early 90's and remember having to find a phone and go through the operator to call home every few weeks and talk really fast because it cost a fortune :ROFLMAO:

It's very different now. We are in a world were every one is in contact with each other all day everyday. It's a bit weird to go though a whole day without any contact with someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Danny running after David after David started crying reading out Danny’s letter. Danny couldn’t give him 5 minutes to himself, he had to chase after him.

Danny is reminding me of how Craig used to lust after Anthony in Big Brother 6

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Such a boring series
Just the lack of activity on this board is an indication of the amount of interest in this series. ITV must keep an eye on this thread. Message to them - Do better or just concede it is time to stop this repetitive show. Same message to SCD.

Reactions: 10
Danny running after David after David started crying reading out Danny’s letter. Danny couldn’t give him 5 minutes to himself, he had to chase after him.

Danny is reminding me of how Craig used to lust after Antony in Big Brother 6
It's starting to getting creepy now

Last edited:
I don't think David was wrong to be irritated to be volunteered into a trial there when there are other people who haven't done one shirking it. He is right to say it's not for anyone else to say 'you should do one', I think that mentality is just from the locker room: you wouldn't volunteer someone in a penalty shoot out for instance it's a recipe for disaster.
I agree. What a twonk.

And please what dafuq was that arse licking interaction when NB invited David to "come look at Arlene's bed"?
Could he not just say "can I have a quiet word David?" like a normal human?:rolleyes:
Then to cap it off with "Friends before campmates David, friends before campmates" Oh duck off.

4a04de92117419795c57964fa1adcd79.gif

Reactions: 9
Danny has no personality, he’s dull but riding on the coat tails of Ginola to get liked. Why is he there with a 3 week baby, he should be at home and deferred it a year imho.
Ive got the impression for days they are all tip toeing around NB and are all finding him difficult and hard work, it seems they’re all bursting but are holding their tongues. In past years with feisty characters this would have been aired, I feel there’s a lot we aren’t seeing due to the edit not to spoil the chosen winner. I wonder if agents are expressing this when they negotiate their clients place in the castle? Everyone is so savvy to how this game works now that the oomph has gone out of it.

Reactions: 20
Danny has no personality, he’s dull but riding on the coat tails of Ginola to get liked. Why is he there with a 3 week baby, he should be at home and deferred it a year imho.
Ive got the impression for days they are all tip toeing around NB and are all finding him difficult and hard work, it seems they’re all bursting but are holding their tongues. In past years with feisty characters this would have been aired, I feel there’s a lot we aren’t seeing due to the edit not to spoil the chosen winner. I wonder if agents are expressing this when they negotiate their clients place in the castle? Everyone is so savvy to how this game works now that the oomph has gone out of it.
I know I really miss the days when they were themselves and didn't give a tit

Reactions: 7
The early days were better. ITV/Ant and Dec must be aware of this? The show loses its authenticity and pizazz, which is a shame. No matter what trial they dress up and hype up, no one is their true selves. They’re getting showered after every trial fgs, I know they’re in wales and health and safety comes first, but what a tit series this has been. I don’t see it returning to Australia for a while, which is a shame. I’m literally only tuning in to see A&D and what arguments NB creates. I turn off when they announce who’s leaving lol 😆

Bored bored bored.
Get NB out, fed up with his moaning and attention seeking.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps it's just me, but the whole 'one big family' dynamic wears thin fairly quickly. You've known each other for 5 minutes . I'm not saying I'd want constant arguments, but the series where there has been conflict are always more entertaining for me. Even the brief arguments in this series failed to really leave an impact.

I also massively cringe during from letters from home where you'd be forgiven for thinking they've gone away to war and haven't heard from their families for months and months. I sound a heartless horror, but bore off.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.