I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the hate for Adam. He's only saying what most people are thinking. In that situation and the confined space, I'm sure the majority of people would react the same. NB would seriously do my head in. Everyone is pandering to him & he's loving being centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's a bloody letter of 2 to 3 weeks away from home. Not a soldier in the trenches

Reactions: 12
Yeah I would be mad too tbf it’s just funny the way he’s stamping about 😂

Naughty Boy is a 40 year old man ffs!! He should know how to pull his weight
He's a 40 man who calls himself naughty boy and behaves like a kid in first year at uni. I'm surprised now has punched him yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how no rotten food in this trial, like Frankie's. But real critters. Makes me so mad how itv manipulate it to who they want to win

This is much worse than simply having food thrown over you...a la frankie

Lol Simon got good tongue action

Reactions: 6
Funny how no rotten food in this trial, like Frankie's. But real critters. Makes me so mad how itv manipulate it to who they want to win

This is much worse than simply having food thrown over you...a la frankie
When do you reckon they started doing it?Do you think they have always edited for who they want to win and because we are all a bit more reality TV savvy we notice it now ?

Reactions: 3
When do you reckon they started doing it?Do you think they have always edited for who they want to win and because we are all a bit more reality TV savvy we notice it now ?
They've been doing it for years tbh. It's so unfair on other camp mates.

Imagine frankie doing this - that was never gonna happen due to producers

Reactions: 8
That task was evil 🤢 and they had to go back filthy!? Wtf? Frankie had a wash and blow dry after an easy task 🙄😡

Reactions: 15
He looks bleeping ridiculous stomping around camp doing as many jobs as quickly as possible to look so hard done by 😂 he’s praying someone notices and mentions it, like me when my boyfriend doesn’t help with cleaning so I start banging the hoover about and aggressively dusting like a mad woman 😂😂
Borderline smashing the plates and cutlery back where they belong when dry… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s the first time they’ve shown them coming back not showered & clean..what gives? This entire series they’ve clearly been having showers somewhere! We’ve not seen any of them having a shower at all so far this series..

Reactions: 12
I don't get how ITV can decide who they want to win when it's the public who decide who the winner is? Are you all implying it's fixed?
Editing it to show more of their chosen one Frankie wouldn't make me vote for her...it makes me dislike her even more.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.