I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Naughty Boy a little slow to catch on? He didn't seem to understand some of the trial this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn't like to be in that Castle tonight, the weather has been really wild for about 4 hours, worst I have known all the time we have been up here. It is scary.
🌬

Reactions: 8
When I saw storm warnings I wondered how they’d manage with no heating and cold water

Reactions: 3
Missed last nights show, what was Richard saying did he say what actually happened to him? Feels like they are all being so vague about it

Reactions: 1
Just saw this
They had another one yesterday - must be a new sport - who can get into the Castle first :)

Missed last nights show, what was Richard saying did he say what actually happened to him? Feels like they are all being so vague about it
He said he had a "funny feeling" and if he had been at home he would not have bothered about it but because of H and Safety the producers told him he had to go the hospital for a check up hence breaking the Covid bubble.

Heard this morning that the show has been cancelled due to the storms?
That was just the live show yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
He was quoted as saying he maybe had low blood sugar.

I wondered with saying that if he'd come over all light headed and dizzy or even faint. It would make sense with the taking him to get checked out.

Story is pretty much a rehash but you can see the wind damage in the photos

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just caught up, Jesus how piss easy was that task for naughty boy?? Creased at Dec ‘he’s pumped and he’s focussed’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so fed up with Naughty Boy. Every time something doesn't go his way he threatens to quit. That isn't how this game works mate. I've noticed how whenever he doesn't win the stars he sulks or goes off to sleep, yet when he wins them he laps up all the attention like a spoilt brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.