I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I can be arsed with watching it again now. Will see how it is tonight but if naughty is up to his old moany tricks that might be it for me.

Reactions: 11
Not sure if I can be arsed with watching it again now. Will see how it is tonight but if naughty is up to his old moany tricks that might be it for me.
Same, will see what’s the chat tonight but can’t be arsed with attention seeking moaner naughty

Reactions: 8
Ant and Dec said the show tonight will be Friday's footage and footage from over the weekend.

The celebrities will re-enter the camp today.

Reactions: 7
Same, I will see how I feel watching tonight's episode. If I don't enjoy it, that's it for me too..

Reactions: 4
Is that right only an hour long tonight? I guess they'll not show much of the behind the scenes stuff even though the illusion is well and truly gone.

They can't ditch it, AD rates are super high leading up to Christmas and they need this show.

Bringing someone in who doesn't care and will stir it up is just about the only way to save it at this stage.

If you think ad breaks are bad on this show, you've not experienced the joy of US tv :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I don't know if I'm being dim but why do they film it in a 'nocturnal' way?
So they do the trial at say midnight and then they eat at 3/4 am?
Is it just so they have enough time to edit it?

Reactions: 3
I don't know if I'm being dim but why do they film it in a 'nocturnal' way?
So they do the trial at say midnight and then they eat at 3/4 am?
Is it just so they have enough time to edit it?
I think so
Plus they used to film it this time in the jungle but it was obviously day there

Reactions: 2
So they will be going back in with full bellies and good nights kip and showered

Even more uninterested after 3 days of it not being on… let’s see what tonight is like

I don’t know why people complain about the adverts in it anyway, they are no more frequent than any other time during the day, 15, 30 and 45 minutes (roughly) past every hour!

Reactions: 1
Crap it's raining...

I hope people don't seriously suggest Wales as an option for future series.

Reactions: 1
I’m having to watch on my laptop so I’m 5 minutes behind 😡
Do you reckon they’ve had access to see what people have been saying about them while they’ve been away from the castle?

ETA: ant and dec just answered my question lol

No sign of Matty or Louise yet being shown. But another of Frankie

Haha Arlene did not want to do trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.