I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dig bugger all in there and got paid for nothing. People were saying she is old and she should be taken care of - why for goodness sake - she did not go in there to play with fairies and unicorns and got paid money for old rope. I am nearlly as old as her so not taking the piss.
Totally agree

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All I would say in her defence is we didn't keep getting 'Arlene is excluded from this challenge on medical grounds' which is so bloody annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought frankie had to provide the entertainment not the others
Both Frankie & Snoochie were meant to provide the entertainment, so they decide to let David & Simon do it instead.

After Frankieā€™s ā€˜singingā€™ in that karaoke trial she probably thought it best if she didnā€™t put herself out there again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I would say in her defence is we didn't keep getting 'Arlene is excluded from this challenge on medical grounds' which is so bloody annoying.
No because she did not have to do any - NB did them all. She was not Gillian McKeith.

Reactions: 1
No because she did not have to do any - NB did them all. She was not Gillian McKeith.
I think what @Jelly Bean meant was Arlene was up for doing all the trials. If she had have been ruled out of any on medical grounds then that would have been announced before the voting lines were even open

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think what @Jelly Bean meant was Arlene was up for doing all the trials. If she had have been ruled out of any then that would have been announced before the voting lines were even open
OK - think it is because I am the same age group and if I had gone in there I would have done them all if I had signed up for that much money to do that show. But I am not sure she would have done them - Cynical me.

Reactions: 2
I actually agree with Matty about Naughty turning on his media thing. I personally think Naughty is playing the game. He's very different during the trials than whens he's in the camp and the stupid noises he makes during the trials are getting boring now. He knows exactly what he's doing and knows it'll get get airtime

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not surprised to see Arlene go, but shocked Snoochie was in the bottom two. She's probably my favourite female. Kadeena is a bit too argumentative, Louise is nice but I thought she would be a bit more like Victoria Derbyshire last year and ask probing questions! Can't stand Frankie at all. I would actually like to see Snoochie on TV in a presenting role over Frankie if I'm honest.

Reactions: 4
Not surprised to see Arlene go, but shocked Snoochie was in the bottom two. She's probably my favourite female. Kadeena is a bit too argumentative, Louise is nice but I thought she would be a bit more like Victoria Derbyshire last year and ask probing questions! Can't stand Frankie at all. I would actually like to see Snoochie on TV in a presenting role over Frankie if I'm honest.
She wasnā€™t necessarily in the bottom two was she? Itā€™s in no particular order I thought.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve always wondered if the other person they leave to the end actually is the person with the second lowest votes, or if they just pick someone for the drama?? Has it ever been said for sure?

Reactions: 4
I've taken an irrational dislike to Frankie since day one. I can't stand her. Those caterpillar eyebrows and that nasally voice šŸ˜µ she's coming across entitled e.g saying she was done during the trial with NB when there was one left to do, pushing others forward for trials, no cooking, no cleaning (correct me if I'm wrong) but pushing herself to the forefront for narrating and announcing and in the centre of every group standing around chatting. Lamenting how it's their last night as a full group but not that it could be her last night šŸ™„ I reckon she'd love a good witch too except she's taken on that "Giovanna" style nice girl image, so she won't let herself down. I don't think she is genuinely nice. I hope she doesn't win but it seems she's been tee'd for up for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They say the bottom two aren't the actual bottom two (well apart from the one voted out) . Snoochie gets on my nerves tbh. I wouldn't be too upset to see her go

I've taken an irrational dislike to Frankie since day one. I can't stand her. Those caterpillar eyebrows and that nasally voice šŸ˜µ she's coming across entitled e.g saying she was done during the trial with NB when there was one left to do, pushing others forward for trials, no cooking, no cleaning (correct me if I'm wrong) but pushing herself to the forefront for narrating and announcing and in the centre of every group standing around chatting. Lamenting how it's their last night as a full group but not that it could be her last night šŸ™„ I reckon she'd love a good witch too except she's taken on that "Giovanna" style nice girl image, so she won't let herself down. I don't think she is genuinely nice. I hope she doesn't win but it seems she's been tee'd for up for it.
She is friends with Gi so maybe has had some tips on playing that role in camp.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She is friends with Gi so maybe has had some tips on playing that role in camp.
Yea I reckon so. Gi rather cringingly picked that S Club 7 song for the camp as her luxury item and Frankie chose a camera to capture memories šŸ˜³ Tell me you're going to be oversaturated on ITV for 2022 without telling me..... you can tell she doesn't like NB she's condescendingly speaks to him like he's one of her kids being silly. Now I know he's a total melter but I do think she has a side to her that she won't be showing.

Reactions: 11
She wasnā€™t necessarily in the bottom two was she? Itā€™s in no particular order I thought.
Iā€™ve always wondered if the other person they leave to the end actually is the person with the second lowest votes, or if they just pick someone for the drama?? Has it ever been said for sure?
Up until about a couple of years ago they used to reveal the voting percentages after the end of that series. On a small handful of occasions the other ā€œit might be youā€ wasnā€™t necessarily the one with the 2nd lowest votes. More often than not they truly are the 2nd lowest but every now and again they throw in a random

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.