I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all their jealousy coming out now. They’re seeing him get all the trials which = airtime and they’re worried about their chances to win
Frankie and Danny both sat round Matty sort of pumping him for info about NB. Those two seem the most desparate for trials.

Simon seems lovely. He actually *is* Steve Mcdonald 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Frankie and Danny both sat round Matty sort of pumping him for info about NB. Those two seem the most desparate for trials.

Simon seems lovely. He actually *is* Steve Mcdonald 😂
He is lol. I dunno why I thought he would be quite different from his character

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not that anyone asked, but my thoughts:
*This year has been boring AF. I’ve dipped in and out, first time ever I haven’t religiously watched. Bad times.
*Naughty Boy is annoying and I’ll be happy when he’s gone.
*They are REALLY pushing Frankie, it’s so obvious!
*Snoochie has won me over, now she’s chilled a bit she’s actually ok.
*I like Matty, David, Simon and Louise. I hope they’re the last ones in.
*I still love Ant and Dec. I know they have their issues in life but they can do no wrong on this show!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No live trial this year?
Did they do one last time I can’t remember

NB was looking up for the coins and trying but why was he looking up into fish guts mouth open wide screaming? Common sense is keep your mouth tightly shut surely

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Naughty boy with his cushion conveniently placed with his mum’s face in perfect view.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
No live trial this year?

NB was looking up for the coins and trying but why was he looking up into fish guts mouth open wide screaming? Common sense is keep your mouth tightly shut surely
Maybe because of the weather they haven't this year ? 🤔

No live trial this year?

I think they had to cancel it due to the storm

Arlene is out.

I think she's probably relieved TBH.
She dig bugger all in there and got paid for nothing. People were saying she is old and she should be taken care of - why for goodness sake - she did not go in there to play with fairies and unicorns and got paid money for old rope. I am nearlly as old as her so not taking the piss.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.