I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit bored with NB doing trials.
Me too. He's not even entertaining when he does them so not sure why he keeps getting voted. I would rather see Simon or David have a go.

I'm guessing now that we are moving to eliminations the camp can start choosing who does the trials. Thank God! 🙏😅

Reactions: 9
Just caught the last hour of IAC and naughty boy was crap during that trial. David and Adam should have let their feeling knowing more.

• Heart
Baffles me. People are complaining that it's the naughty boy show... Well stop voting for him then?!?
Exactly! And I know sometimes he can come across abit arsey but he's clearly struggling and clearly has his own issues (I personally think ASD), and at times the rest of the camp are so bitchy towards him sniggering behind his back and rolling their eyes (especially snoochie) I think there needs to be limits on trials in future years so whoever did it the previous time can't be voted for the next one

Reactions: 8
I cannot stand norty boy. Something is very much amiss with him. If the conversation isn't based around him then he has no interest and you can actually see his eyes glaze over and his brain switch off.
He's selfish and loves attention. Look how fast he booked himself the "glory" of collecting the stars. No discussion with David and Adam, just grabbed the role. Straight in there. Then he buggers it up and wastes at least a minute each time getting the damn stars in his stupid bag:mad:. You can see that Ant n Dec are fed up babying him through tasks and stroking his ego.
He's 41 for goodness sake, but behaves like a teenager throwing tantrums, often over duck all.
This series is dire, mainly due to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I cannot stand norty boy. Something is very much amiss with him. If the conversation isn't based around him then he has no interest and you can actually see his eyes glaze over and his brain switch off.
He's selfish and loves attention. Look how fast he booked himself the "glory" of collecting the stars. No discussion with David and Adam, just grabbed the role. Straight in there. Then he buggers it up and wastes at least a minute each time getting the damn stars in his stupid bag:mad:. You can see that Ant n Dec are fed up babying him through tasks and stroking his ego.
He's 41 for goodness sake, but behaves like a teenager throwing tantrums, often over duck all.
This series is dire, mainly due to him.
Fully agree.
Whether is has some difficulties or not, so much has been assumed here... Anybody who can't manage a belt to keep their britches up is just plain stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fully agree.
Whether is has some difficulties or not, so much has been assumed here... Anybody who can't manage a belt to keep their britches up is just plain stupid.
I mean it's pretty obvious it's ASD anyone with basic psych quals and w/e can see that.

Reactions: 6
Could take or leave it this year, appreciate the work that's gone into making it but I definitely prefer the jungle.

I'm liking Adam, Simon, David, Danny.

Not fussed on Kadeena, Naughty Boy, Matty, Frankie.

The rest are just blaaaaaaaa.

Thought it was interesting when Danny and Frankie said either Naughty is very entertaining or knows what he’s doing and they agreed it’s the latter! NB is so irritating poor Kadeena

Also Louise’s phone call made me cry

Reactions: 4
Another intruder attempt. Been so bored with the trials this year perhaps they should be televising the intruder attempts instead 😂

• Haha
I personally think Kadeena really overreacted and I think Adam was a massive dick to Naughty in the trial. Knew Adam was going to be a grumpy old twit. Naughty has done really well in his other trials and you could tell even Ant and Dec were defending him so they clearly thought the same!

I do think Kadeena's irritance probably comes from the fact that Naughty is always a whinging fly buzzing around and you must get really sick of it, but in that particular circumstance I think Adam really made it worse by telling Naughty to go back over there and Kadeena just went way over the top.

I personally think Kadeena really overreacted and I think Adam was a massive dick to Naughty in the trial. Knew Adam was going to be a grumpy old twit. Naughty has done really well in his other trials and you could tell even Ant and Dec were defending him so they clearly thought the same!

I do think Kadeena's irritance probably comes from the fact that Naughty is always a whinging fly buzzing around and you must get really sick of it, but in that particular circumstance I think Adam really made it worse by telling Naughty to go back over there and Kadeena just went way over the top.
How we all see things differently. :D I don't thinks she overreacted, he was being irritating as he thought he was in the right and Adam saw what was happening to NB and yes it was a waste of time getting more keys. I think A and D are babying him through the trials now and even they were irritated about him not getting the stars in the bag. IMO I don't think he should be there, there is clearly something wrong with him and why did they not see this when they invited him on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

But they have to spend 24 hours a day with NB's constant whining and pathetic behaviour (no the robin was not speaking to you, its just a robin).

I am amazed that they have so much patience with the gormless bore to be honest.

Liking Adam way more than I thought I would but its now clearly edited for NB or Botox Frankie to win.

• Heart
I really don't think it's edited for NB to win, I have yet to see anyone who actively likes him, certainly enough to want him to win. Frankie yeah I'll agree with that. Or David.

Reactions: 3
I really don't think it's edited for NB to win, I have yet to see anyone who actively likes him, certainly enough to want him to win. Frankie yeah I'll agree with that. Or David.
Perhaps I should say edited to give him sympathy? On this thread we have already had posters saying that he is being bullied by the other camp mates, so I think the more gullible viewers are being suckered in to feel sorry for him.

As has already been said, I initially thought he was just a bit slow witted, but last night he came across as having some sort if brain injury. Its quite a hard watch sometimes.

I’m disappointed Naughty Boy is doing another trial, I’d have like to seen Simon. I’m thinking as soon as NB will no longer be the centre of attention he’ll start to say he wants to go home again

NB seems to be a very irritating and intense person. From the moment he was on screen, I thought there was some level of ASD there. I’m not surprised to see similar comments here. He’s boring to watch trial wise and hopefully he won’t have any more soon. This series just isn’t landing very well — last year was a novelty but honestly I think some of the viewers watch I’m A Celeb for the sunshine and Aus setting! Watching people in the dark and cold while you’re sitting in the dark and cold….. it’s not the same vibe 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
NB seems to be a very irritating and intense person. From the moment he was on screen, I thought there was some level of ASD there. I’m not surprised to see similar comments here. He’s boring to watch trial wise and hopefully he won’t have any more soon. This series just isn’t landing very well — last year was a novelty but honestly I think some of the viewers watch I’m A Celeb for the sunshine and Aus setting! Watching people in the dark and cold while you’re sitting in the dark and cold….. it’s not the same vibe 😩
Definitely! And I always think its amazing how much weight they lose in 3 weeks - this time they'll probably all gain weight they'll are eating so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was enjoying the series but feel that it’s become monotonous due to NB doing all the trials. I was glad to see Simon and Arlene do the CCC Friday and have the wishing well last night for a bit of variety.

Reactions: 4
De-lurking here.🖐

I watch it later and read all the comments.

I dont agree with the excusing NB as having ASD. Even if he has, his issues for me is he's been spoiled and pampered his whole life. He's mummy's golden boy and can do no wrong and needs everyone to love him and fuss over him. Look at the thing with the hammock demanding David come and fix it for him. He's over indulged and I'd have personally lost it with him by now.

Reactions: 13
De-lurking here.🖐

I watch it later and read all the comments.

I dont agree with the excusing NB as having ASD. Even if he has, his issues for me is he's been spoiled and pampered his whole life. He's mummy's golden boy and can do no wrong and needs everyone to love him and fuss over him. Look at the thing with the hammock demanding David come and fix it for him. He's over indulged and I'd have personally lost it with him by now.
Isn't he is mothers full time carer as she has dementia. This is another reason I could not understand why he is in there if it is his full time job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.