I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree it is very fake and forced, I felt the same with Kadeena talking about how this has been such a change of pace for her etc and while IAC is different I just thought 'haven't you already done half the reality circuit prior to this?' If someone lile Woodyatt or Gregson said that it would make more sense because they have had the same cushy soap gig for decades.

Reactions: 3
I can't honestly see a winner in any of these people. With the exception of perhaps NB, none of them have been on a "journey", combated fears, or done anything of note. They seem to be actively avoiding doing trials at the moment, so I admired Louise for putting herself up for one last night.

I can't think of anyone who has stood out over the others (NB has I suppose but for the wrong reasons) I don't know if that's down to editing or if they are genuinely a really boring bunch this year! I don't think anyone deserves to win to be honest.

Reactions: 4
I really love Simon, I think if he had more airtime he would really get the amount of fans that Kirk from Corrie got a few years ago. I'm personally not arsed about David, I don't get the hype. He's a handsome man and he's nice enough, but I don't understand the obsession. Everyone else is absolutely shite.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see dec’s tweet about how long it’s been without families etc sticking up for them oooo

Danny running after David after David started crying reading out Danny’s letter. Danny couldn’t give him 5 minutes to himself, he had to chase after him.

Danny is reminding me of how Craig used to lust after Anthony in Big Brother 6
Omg Craig and Anthony 😂 my friends and I still watch the YouTube clips of BB6 to this day because it tickled us so much.

Personally I think Danny is just pushing the bromance thing because it has proved popular in the past (Gino D'acampo and Stuart Manning, Dougie Poynter and Mark Wright etc) David obviously didn't get the memo because he isn't playing along. Danny is playing the biggest game out of them all imo.

Reactions: 11
Personally I think it's run it's course & they should just cancel it after this series. Like all reality shows, people are too aware of how they appear on camera. Now that everything is so PC they aren't going to be controversial or argue like the old days incase they offend anyone. This makes it boring to watch, so what's the point?

I think Simon is great the small amount we’ve seen him and livens up the show, he seems a proper chilled and dry witted. I don’t think it did him any favours to come in as a Lord, be exempt from tasks. He was late to the game, exempt, they were evacuated and he’s not gathered enough momentum since. I do feel that the edit isn’t fair.
When they showed Arlen’s montage I don’t feel we actually saw much of that during the show. It’s been so NB focused with the trials and camp. Ginola has been shown a fair bit and Danny because he’s stuck to him like a creep glue.

Personally I think it's run it's course & they should just cancel it after this series. Like all reality shows, people are too aware of how they appear on camera. Now that everything is so PC they aren't going to be controversial or argue like the old days incase they offend anyone. This makes it boring to watch, so what's the point?
I think you are right, people are too afraid to be cancelled that there is no drama anymore. It's dull as dishwater without it.

Reactions: 8
I think Simon is great the small amount we’ve seen him and livens up the show, he seems a proper chilled and dry witted. I don’t think it did him any favours to come in as a Lord, be exempt from tasks. He was late to the game, exempt, they were evacuated and he’s not gathered enough momentum since. I do feel that the edit isn’t fair.
When they showed Arlen’s montage I don’t feel we actually saw much of that during the show. It’s been so NB focused with the trials and camp. Ginola has been shown a fair bit and Danny because he’s stuck to him like a creep glue.
Don't forget Frankie who is shown several times EVERY NIGHT. Her bleeping voice is driving me insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope to god naughty baby voted off tonight or someone seriously loses it with him, he clearly annoys them all.

On repeat watching I find David's rant in box "i am David Ginola" somewhat erotic. Sorry! 🤣

Tonight I'm hoping for more louise. And David

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's in their contracts these days not to show them in a bad light. Something has definitely changed because there was always rows of some sort now we get the happy, clappy 'Kumbaya' version of camping. I can't believe no one has seriously lost it with NB yet.

Reactions: 9
I really like Simon too, just a nice funny man. I think if Richard was still there it would be more entertaining too.
I think the dull trials are on for too long. There is no jeopardy and they are so samey - offal, bugs, eating things. Interestingly no spiders at all - which are the one thing I would really hate.
There don't seem to be any interesting chats at all, just a bit of bickering.
As it is a castle they could have gone down the Crystal Maze medieval section route for tasks, more puzzles and skills tests just to make it more interesting.

I hope to god naughty baby voted off tonight or someone seriously loses it with him, he clearly annoys them all.

On repeat watching I find David's rant in box "i am David Ginola" somewhat erotic. Sorry! 🤣

Tonight I'm hoping for more louise. And David
It was amusing when David went into the Bush Telegraph (or whatever the Castle equivalent is called) just to have a rant and didn’t even bother to sit down he just wanted to get his annoyance off his chest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am a big fan of Matty & I’ve followed him for the past couple years, mostly via TD & the other GB divers but also on Insta. He seems the nicest bloke, if he spoke out against NB, I suspect he’s really annoying him. I think NB is irritating them all to be honest, they clearly had all talked about him playing up to the cameras. He’s deffo not daft, he’s playing a good game. Everyone is ‘one big family’ but he clearly irritates the tit out of David & Danny! I’ve thought that about David since they arrived in main camp. He looked baffled that NB & Arlene were chatting on about going home & having it out with main camp and then just meekly went in as if nothing had bothered them.. DG was the one to tell main camp about it and I thought then that it really irritated him that they made such a fuss & then acted like nothing happened. Again NB turning it on for attention 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apart from on trials or the Castle Coins challenges we only ever see the campmates in the main living area or the bedrooms.

We never see them doing the chores e.g. the dunny run, chopping wood, or even in the showers (which we saw last year with one person pumping the water whilst the other took the shower). This would involve groups of 2 or 3 breaking away from the main group and having their own little conversations. Surely they would be having bitching sessions whilst doing these chores? It doesn’t even need to be a witch just a general chit chat

We’ve seen nothing this series, it’s bizarre. I can’t work out why.. what’s changed that we literally see no chats? Shorter shows? Didn’t they used to be longer than an hour? Are the trials on too long? I can’t put my finger on it but I feel like I don’t know them this year at all..

Reactions: 20
We’ve seen nothing this series, it’s bizarre. I can’t work out why.. what’s changed that we literally see no chats? Shorter shows? Didn’t they used to be longer than an hour? Are the trials on too long? I can’t put my finger on it but I feel like I don’t know them this year at all..
The trials have definitely gone on for too long. I had no interesting last nights trail and just wanted to get to the letters from home.

They do seem confined to a very small space but maybe that's because it's too cold.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.