I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was quite interesting that he said to David during the task that NB had 6 keys on the floor so it was pointless for David to continue, but it turned out david had only opened 7 lockers anyway and NB got 4. It felt snarky to me
NB probably picked the worst one to be in because the others didn’t have as much trouble. If NB was first they probably would’ve just thought it was hard. Also Adam had the easiest part?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else bored with the length/time showing of trials? They go on too long imo. In the old days, trials were more gruesome and difficult but quicker. The rest of show used to show the interaction of campmates

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else bored with the length/time showing of trials? They go on too long imo. In the old days, trials were more gruesome and difficult but quicker. The rest of show used to show the interaction of campmates
I was thinking this as well especially that NB and Frankie drinking challenge it felt like it was on for so long

Reactions: 6
Not seen much of Steve McDonald either
Agree. More Steve please and less Frankie and NB

Who? 😂

On a serious note I feel really bad for him, he seems like such a lovely lad, they’ve done him dirty with zero screen time.
They did same many years ago with Mike Read (DJ). Hardly shown at all. Yet every campmate said on their eviction chat how funny and interesting he was.

Reactions: 4
Agree. More Steve please and less Frankie and NB
Yes, this, can we have an episode with no Frankie Filler or Naughty Baby? I really like Louise and hardly see her, steve and adam are more interesting, i think people know my feelings on David,

Reactions: 6
The two in the clink got the better deal with rice and beans lol
Best day to miss the actual camp food 😂 for some reason I thought they also had to sleep there. I’d have definitely went for the club rice and beans or pizza coin. And I don’t really like pizza.

Reactions: 2
I want them to do the challenge where they get someone to prank everyone, like the put the fire out etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.