I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but Adam reminds me a bit of Jim Davidson. Not that I think he is a racist and homophobic but just the edge just bubbling away under the surface. Lots of passive aggressiveness.

Reactions: 14
I know NB is in the wrong but I find Adam kinda dislikeable
I bet Adam was exaggerating a lot though. Probably went out of his way to make himself look hard done by and NB look worse than he is.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but Adam reminds me a bit of Jim Davidson. Not that I think he is a racist and homophobic but just the edge just bubbling away under the surface. Lots of passive aggressiveness.
I actually thought i would like adam when i found out he was going in but my god i was wrong. I totally agree he’s very passive aggressive and i find it quite uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
He looks bleeping ridiculous stomping around camp doing as many jobs as quickly as possible to look so hard done by 😂 he’s praying someone notices and mentions it, like me when my boyfriend doesn’t help with cleaning so I start banging the hoover about and aggressively dusting like a mad woman 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He looks bleeping ridiculous stomping around camp doing as many jobs as quickly as possible to look so hard done by 😂 he’s praying someone notices and mentions it, like me when my boyfriend doesn’t help with cleaning so I start banging the hoover about and aggressively dusting like a mad woman 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes that’s me too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just had to turn the programme off. Adam being a passive aggressive martyr reminds me of a Mom with PMT who is trying to make a point of how much she does around the house and then you’re all treading on eggshells.
So what if Naughty Boy needs to sleep? Maybe ask him if he’s ok instead of ganging up on him. You’re all sat round on your arses all day so just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.