Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Am i on my own when i say Naughty Boy to win? 🙊 The full series has been cack hes literally the only one thats brought any form of entertainment whatsoever!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Simon is my favourite and hopefully the winner.

There is absolutely no side to him. What you see is what you get. He is funny, uncomplaining and comfortable in his own skin. He also looked like Keith Flint during his trial.

David, is super attractive but there is definitely a side to to him. A touch of the Cantana's. :ROFLMAO:

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I think the problem with it having to temporarily stop, is that it never really got going in the first place. I agree with whoever said it’s all just dark and depressing- it’s just been really boring this year.

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Also Kadeena saying she’s tired, she had time to rest before they’d have to cook the dinner?
I have a chronic condition and really sympathise with how exhausted and grumpy it makes you, but you don't want to step back and let others down. Nb didn't seem to understand that at all or care. It's not like she was shouting, swearing etc

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Yeah I would be mad too tbf it’s just funny the way he’s stamping about 😂

Naughty Boy is a 40 year old man ffs!! He should know how to pull his weight
He's a 40 man who calls himself naughty boy and behaves like a kid in first year at uni. I'm surprised now has punched him yet.

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
I have seen people thinking it might get cancelled. We've got some celebs who clearly want out of there, a potential winner and big name is already out, the weather is terrible, there is damage, a full weekend out of camp which disrupts the flow and it's not been a series of high ratings so far. Might be for the best rather than ploughing on and ending up a total disaster like Dancing on Ice did.

Start again next year with (hopefully) Australia and a 20 year anniversary series.

Frankie is getting waaaayyyy too much airtime. I can't deal with her irritating voice...it really grates on me.

I want to see more of Matty....we have no idea what he's like as he is barely given any screen time, hasn't done a trial, hasn't done a castle coins challenge....is he even there full time?

Why are they saying ‘you only have to endure it for 30 seconds’ but the bugs are staying in there with him ?! They’re not taking them out, No point in the timing

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member
Anyone e want to bet that naughty will threaten to walk again if he has to do the trial? His face was a picture when they siad it might be him 😒
He can’t work out whether he likes the attention or if he feels bullied. It’s hilarious watching his meat ball of a face contorting while his little brain is trying to work out what kind of overdramatic reaction to have

• Haha
  • Heart

Heffalump

VIP Member
I cannot stand norty boy. Something is very much amiss with him. If the conversation isn't based around him then he has no interest and you can actually see his eyes glaze over and his brain switch off.
He's selfish and loves attention. Look how fast he booked himself the "glory" of collecting the stars. No discussion with David and Adam, just grabbed the role. Straight in there. Then he buggers it up and wastes at least a minute each time getting the damn stars in his stupid bag:mad:. You can see that Ant n Dec are fed up babying him through tasks and stroking his ego.
He's 41 for goodness sake, but behaves like a teenager throwing tantrums, often over fuck all.
This series is dire, mainly due to him.
Fully agree.
Whether is has some difficulties or not, so much has been assumed here... Anybody who can't manage a belt to keep their britches up is just plain stupid.

• Haha

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
I definitely don’t think the castle has the same appeal as the jungle. It’s just not the same. As someone up thread said, last year was a novelty as it was the first time but they should knock this one on the head and hold out for being able to have it back in Australia.
I just don’t enjoy it in the uk, the weird time thing leaves me feeling weird. Like they turn nocturnal and never see any daylight. It’s so dark and depressing!

• Heart