Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vitton05

Good lord do her stories ever change?

this is her Daily story timeline
- morning coffee machine coffee x 3
- dog
- panelling update
- share of someone drinking a baileys
- share of someone with Tesco slippers
- photo of her bland kitchen or personality free lounge
- Malcolm did this
- day X of no hair washing, tell me how nice my hair is
- Malcolm did this
- dog
- working from home/in the office today (don’t forget to tell us laura! We need to know whether you’re home or in the office)
- pouty boomerang
- panelling update
- Malcolm is on ps5
- pouty goodnight boomerang
- One more share of someone drinking a baileys she clearly invented

and repeat every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’m actually surprised she hasn’t commented that she needs to have it resized to an XS because she’s so small

I don’t know why I’m so bitchy today all the time - sorry 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am made up that there is finally a thread for this person!
Where do I start?!
The CONSTANT pouting? She absolutely loves herself. Even the way she talks irritates me, it sounds so fake and forced, like she’s trying to sound posh or something?! When she says ‘beautiful’ I want to pull my ears off.
For a home account I genuinely don’t think her house is anything special at all. It seems very rough around the edges and dare I say even a bit scruffy in places. Like the bathroom door - why they didn’t replace that folding eyesore when they did the bathroom refurb is beyond me. In spring/summer she goes on and on about the garden but it’s just a big square of patchy grass with a seating area and a load of shite piled up in the corner at the back! The garage is always a shit hole too.
She seems to get engagement by recommending something - slippers, hot chocolate spoons, coffee pod storage, a Lidl plant and then most of her content is basically her just sharing posts she’s been tagged in! So her followers buy said item and tag her in the hope she will repost it.
her clothing choices are questionable to put it nicely - she has a strange way of styling things and standing to take more pouting pictures of herself but it makes it look like she has an elastic band around her stomach and a bulge underneath?! Not flattering at all.
Ahhhh feels so good to get that off my chest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Does she really think someone is going to follow her out to her wedding and take pics to sell them of something? Probably living in a dream world where she reckon she's gonna get a tell all OK magazine deal. She needs to lay off leg day,starting to look like a rugby player!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

uokhun?!

She'll share details once she's checked out 🤣 give it a rest Laura, you're not a Kardashian! Your beige, boring wedding is safe 🤣

• Haha

Lpops

Yo, listen up tattle here's a story
About a pouty girl
That lives in a beige world
And all day and all night
And everything she sees is just beige
Like her inside and outside
Beige her house
With a beige little window
And a beige car
And everything is beige for her
And herself and everybody around (poor Malcolm)
Cause she ain't got nobody to talk to
I'm beige
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di

A perfect remix just for her 😂

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Her followers are literally paying for her meals. She gets money every time someone uses her Gousto link which she can then use each week towards her meals. Suppose she needs to save her money to fill the beige house and wardrobe. She never does anything for her followers - no giveaway, never giving anything back. All about her. Cant stand the stuck up bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Made me laugh the other day, she was showing off a personalised tree decoration i think it was!!! It had their wedding date on it and she scrubbed most of the date out so you couldn't see it. What does she expect the paps are going to turn up or a huge crowd outside the venue doing an armed guard with Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte's 🤭🤣

• Haha

uokhun?!

I love when she's showing anything for the wedding and makes a big deal about covering the date up like she's an actual celebrity 🤣

• Haha

Cleo927

Wow even Malcom’s birthday balloons are beige 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor guy needs some excitement in his life

• Haha

Lpops

And in a 5 star hotel casa Travelodge ooohhh how chic Laura hun.🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Surprised she shared the location…. You know because she’s a bigger star than Beyoncé and her fans wanna track her down constantly? She needn’t worry though, the difference between filter-Laura and no-filter-Laura makes her 100% incognito in real life.

• Haha

uokhun?!

There she goes again, covering up how many days it is until her wedding like she's a celeb with a magazine deal 🙄 Laura is what you'd get if you ordered Molly Mae off wish 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Didnt realise this bint had a thread! I have questions ….. Whats with that stupid elvis leg pose in pictures and the constant puckering of the lips so they look like a monkeys prolapsed asshole

• Haha

Lollylynn

VIP Member
The beige girl with the beige hair and beige leggings socks and jumper in the beige sitting room put a beige bauble on her beige Christmas tree ...beige beige beige

• Haha

Lpops

Does she actually think we’re going to rush there just to see a glimpse of her H&M wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looked like the most boring trip ever with the highlight being Malcom buying some basic ugly trainers. Also she’s trying to push being a fashion instagrammer and she has the worst, dullest, beige style ever.

Reactions: 7