Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lpops

I can’t believe people outside of her family and real-life friends are sending her cards/gifts congratulating her on her engagement. Like seriously, I really do question people; who actually gives a flying f about pampas-princess and mal-come-and-put-some-panels-up

jeeeeeeeeezzzzz these people need to get a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Lpops

i know, i would say she looks average too. not to sound like i’m body shaming at all, but have you seen her when she tucks all her clothes in? someone else mentioned it in this thread but how weird does she look when she tucks things in.. you can actually see her belly when she tucks stuff in and it just looks so strange like her body looks so weird and off i can’t explain it. i mean of course most of us have a belly but the way she chooses to style her clothes just baffles me lol

also i forgot to add, she literally only posts outfits and fashion stuff just to push her affiliate codes lol. i’ve also noticed she literally never goes shopping anymore, most likely because her followers are paying for her gousto orders by constantly using her referral code which gets her money off. i noticed whenever she shares her gousto code from a screenshot of her app, she covers up the part where gousto says how much money she gets off when someone uses her code :).
The affiliate thing really does my head in with her. She’ll wait until asos have a sale and then post in her stories all the favourite boring pieces in the hope people will swipe and shop. Like, at least buy them Laura 👀
Her followers really confuse me… like they go shopping and post pictures of IKEA glasses and slippers and tag her? I don’t know when she became God but she’s the last person I think about when I’m out and about; they all really suck up to her massively - as I said in my last post… most of them need a life 😂

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I never got the impression she was that keen on Annie, she just comes as a pair with Abbie so she had to have Annie as bridesmaid too
---
You’re right though, you can tell she’s fuming that someone else will have the attention even for a second
I think its strange they're her bridesmaids. Havent they only met like 3 times? Is it just those 2 or does she have anyone else? I'm intrigued to see her hen do and how many people are there. She doesn't come across as having many mates. Her engagement party although looked pretty there was hardly anyone there!
---
Oh my... wonder if she realises she walking round with her lips on display 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Lpops

I don’t understand why she goes on holiday and then says “I’ll share where we are when we leave” - it’s like… don’t worry, I don’t think anyone gives a shit enough to come hunt you down, you’re not famous 😂

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
So today we've had beige coffee in a beige mug, followed by another beige mug someone tagged her in, then some beige boots... she mixed it up a bit in the end with want for it.... some black boots. What a boring boring mundane little sheltered life she leads! Bet her fave ice-cream is vanilla and she likes missionary

• Haha
I reckon every ‘influencer’ has had today in their diaries to put their trees up. Don’t bother me what date anyone sticks their decs up but why copy everyone else.

Also Laura’s tree looks no different to any years previously - still as beige and vacuous as she is

Also why does she say ‘year’ like ‘yaaaahh’ 😂😂

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
No wonder she's always saying she's struggling with her mental health the lass needs some colour and excitement in her life.

The boyfriend seems equally dull. The dog is the only one who seems to have a spring in its step.

• Haha

Lpops

Hi guys, had a really busy day cleaning my engagement ring… not showing off my ring - honest! Just letting you know I’ve cleaned it and SO many of you asked me how… so I’m sharing my tips and showing you the ring again. It gets so dirty under the BIG cubic zirconia diamond. It really does surprise me how many of you sheep don’t have access to google and aren’t able to search ‘how to clean a ring’ so such a good job I’m here with my filters and boomerangs. Anyway, got to go and do some more pouting. Bye guys, love Laura.
P.S Aff link to my ring is linked in swipe up - who knew Elizabeth Duke had affiliate links hey? I’m so Lucky *pout*

• Haha

nopehunni

Oh where do I begin! I unfollowed around last Christmas, but after seeing this thread when it first started I’ve been dipping in and out…

Here’s my issues:
- The CONSTANT use of face-altering filters drives me mad. I actually tried a filter on that she uses alllll the time and the way it altered my face… Jesus! Let’s say she should have around 20k views on her stories for her following.. What kind of “influence” is she giving there? Talks about skincare products and throws out some ADs for Elemis, but where’s the non-baby-face-filtered results?
- The CONSTANT “my life is perfect” image she gives off. Do we ever see her relatably getting up in the morning looking like a NORMAL average person does - bun on head, no makeup on (those lashes ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️) anything to make her relatable?
She classes herself as an influencer (and we know this because she will literally link ANYTHING that will get her a few shares from the minions, regardless of whether she’s actually purchased it) I know one of you guys mentioned the whole “ASOS has a sale on - here’s some of my faves” to make a quick buck - WE KNOW HUN, surprisingly we have emails too!

And here’s my (I could go on but) final issue…. she’s the most unoriginal basic person! A carbon copy of Gemma Louise Miles, except just doesn’t do it as well… I mean, we all saw the YouTube attempt didn’t we? 😳

• Heart

vitton05

Guess what guys? Her tv was being funny this morning but she turned it off then back on and it was working. Just pure gold content right there

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Gossipgal00

Does anyone else wonder why she tucks everything in with her clothes?! Who the F tucks their pyjama top into the bottoms or their gym top into their leggings. Makes her look such a weird shape!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6