Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has this instgrammer not already got a thread, she has over 100k followers?

Reactions: 2
Showing off her trip to Paris and expensive Christmas presents, was a bit much.
She was the same last year with her Chanel bag 🤮who past the age of 15 even does that fgs

Plus she’s another one who had complete disregard for COVID rules out buying crap constantly 😡

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her when she kept doing pointless stories talking to the camera like ‘sooo um me and Malcolm have woken up, we might do some cleaning and then I’ll probably light a candle’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh and the ever present I’ve got a white Range Rover pics 🤮🤮🤮bore the hell off u Braggy little brat. Go away and eat yourself topped with a hot chocolate topper of course 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh and the ever present I’ve got a white Range Rover pics 🤮🤮🤮bore the hell off u Braggy little brat. Go away and eat yourself topped with a hot chocolate topper of course 🤣
It’s like 9 years old, it’s hardly anything to brag about 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

She seems like a right misery as well, I've been following her for a while and don't think I've seen her crack a proper smile..

She's always moaning about her chap being lazy as well and nothing he bought her for Xmas was right... Bet he wonders why he bothered!!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else wonder why she tucks everything in with her clothes?! Who the F tucks their pyjama top into the bottoms or their gym top into their leggings. Makes her look such a weird shape!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What annoys me is that stupid pout, god she loves herself.
Love the dog but I find Laura annoying, she comes across as braggy. Xmas before last she got an YSL bag from her bloke Malcolm and last xmas she's banging on about Dyson products and the other day she posted a story and happened to have her designer bag in the shot.
I dare say many of these home instagrammers buys their own followers and are then surprised when they reach a certain milestone with the gifted congratulatory balloons.

What annoys me is that stupid pout, god she loves herself.
Love the dog but I find Laura annoying, she comes across as braggy. Xmas before last she got an YSL bag from her bloke Malcolm and last xmas she's banging on about Dyson products and the other day she posted a story and happened to have her designer bag in the shot.
I dare say many of these home instagrammers buys their own followers and are then surprised when they reach a certain milestone with the gifted congratulatory balloons.
Exactly this👆🏽I commented last year about the vile bragging of the bag and was swiftly blocked 🤣she absolutely loves herself the constant pouting is beyond gross 🤮 she would defo eat herself if she could 🤣what grown person needs to show what they told their poor boyfriend to buy them go Xmas anyway

Reactions: 3
Exactly this👆🏽I commented last year about the vile bragging of the bag and was swiftly blocked 🤣she absolutely loves herself the constant pouting is beyond gross 🤮 she would defo eat herself if she could 🤣what grown person needs to show what they told their poor boyfriend to buy them go Xmas anyway
I forgot to mention the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, not one but 3 of them at £25 each!!!!
To embarass her boyfriend like that is terrible. I did wonder whether he would propose at Xmas, quite glad he didn't as she would dislike the ring. She's too high maintenance.
I'm sure these so called influencers come on the gram to brag "look what i have that you dont".

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that genuinely doesn’t even think her house is very nice?! It has zero personality and I don’t understand how she’d have more than 2000 Instagram followers. Her stories are just over the top sharing everything she’s mentioned in which NO followers want to see. Just reply to them privately?!?

Am I the only one that genuinely doesn’t even think her house is very nice?! It has zero personality and I don’t understand how she’d have more than 2000 Instagram followers. Her stories are just over the top sharing everything she’s mentioned in which NO followers want to see. Just reply to them privately?!?
Ye it’s just another for the gram house not a home at all. Even the dog is for the likes would of been picked on the basis it matched the house no doubt 🤣

Reactions: 2
She's desperate to get engaged, I think she made up most of those questions herself. I can't see how she has a bigish following.

I don't like her home either, and don't get me started on the panelling!!!!
I remember her saying the entrance from hallway to kitchen is small hence why there is no door. They are better off blocking that and having a door from hallway to living room.

I am made up that there is finally a thread for this person!
Where do I start?!
The CONSTANT pouting? She absolutely loves herself. Even the way she talks irritates me, it sounds so fake and forced, like she’s trying to sound posh or something?! When she says ‘beautiful’ I want to pull my ears off.
For a home account I genuinely don’t think her house is anything special at all. It seems very rough around the edges and dare I say even a bit scruffy in places. Like the bathroom door - why they didn’t replace that folding eyesore when they did the bathroom refurb is beyond me. In spring/summer she goes on and on about the garden but it’s just a big square of patchy grass with a seating area and a load of shite piled up in the corner at the back! The garage is always a tit hole too.
She seems to get engagement by recommending something - slippers, hot chocolate spoons, coffee pod storage, a Lidl plant and then most of her content is basically her just sharing posts she’s been tagged in! So her followers buy said item and tag her in the hope she will repost it.
her clothing choices are questionable to put it nicely - she has a strange way of styling things and standing to take more pouting pictures of herself but it makes it look like she has an elastic band around her stomach and a bulge underneath?! Not flattering at all.
Ahhhh feels so good to get that off my chest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohh god yes the constant pouting 🤮🤮🤮and the voice she is common as muck by sounds of it when the mask falls. Is she a Brummie do we know just wondering as she massively tries to change accent as you said? And she’s another pyramid scheme scammer too 😡