Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody follow akh_home_2023 the woman doesn't work spells insanely wrong things like pitcher (picture) drives a Mercedes and is doing a house reno... hmmmm 🤔

Does anybody follow akh_home_2023 the woman doesn't work spells insanely wrong things like pitcher (picture) drives a Mercedes and is doing a house reno... hmmmm 🤔
I don't and can't say you have sold them to me 🤣 They sound like they would irritate me more than the beige bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Makes a change from him gormlessly smiling into the camera playing at being happy I suppose.

Reactions: 4
Watching last nights stories… have I got this right, not only is she posting stories from HIS stag on her profile but she’s made him take all her fake insta mates’ boyfriends on it too?! Is laddo not even allowed his own mates now

• Heart
Watching last nights stories… have I got this right, not only is she posting stories from HIS stag on her profile but she’s made him take all her fake insta mates’ boyfriends on it too?! Is laddo not even allowed his own mates now
It all needs to be picture perfect insta worthy. Either that or he doesn't have any of his own mates, doubt he us able to or allowed to think for himself. Its all 'Laura's world'

She’s never been to the hygienist… NEVER?! Is it just me that thinks that’s absolutely shocking and absolutely disgusting. Not so insta perfect admitting that one Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her followers are literally paying for her meals. She gets money every time someone uses her Gousto link which she can then use each week towards her meals. Suppose she needs to save her money to fill the beige house and wardrobe. She never does anything for her followers - no giveaway, never giving anything back. All about her. Cant stand the stuck up witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow Anna Louisa at home? I was just looking on Laura’s account then Anna Louisa at home stories came to my viewing and after comparing the two, both accounts are so similar in terms of BORING!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Anna Louisa at home? I was just looking on Laura’s account then Anna Louisa at home stories came to my viewing and after comparing the two, both accounts are so similar in terms of BORING!
I'll give her a miss then. One drab beige witch is enough for me.

Her windows need cleaned apparently but her curtain is half hanging off the window 🤣🤣

• Haha
5 years of pics of her and her chimp, his expression in every picture is the same. Gormlessly smile. I can only assume at this point he's a little slow? Probably needs to be to put up with her. I think they have the most boring life for a couple their age. They clearly just met when they were young and only together because they don't know any different. Plodding through their beige, empty world. Has she had her hen do yet? This will no doubt also be a snooze fest.

Bet our beige bae is secretly fuming her bestie and bridesmaid is pregnant, needing alterations to the dress and 'ruining' her picture perfect pics / taking any limelight from her.

• Haha
I never got the impression she was that keen on Annie, she just comes as a pair with Abbie so she had to have Annie as bridesmaid too
---
You’re right though, you can tell she’s fuming that someone else will have the attention even for a second

Last edited:
I never got the impression she was that keen on Annie, she just comes as a pair with Abbie so she had to have Annie as bridesmaid too
---
You’re right though, you can tell she’s fuming that someone else will have the attention even for a second
I think its strange they're her bridesmaids. Havent they only met like 3 times? Is it just those 2 or does she have anyone else? I'm intrigued to see her hen do and how many people are there. She doesn't come across as having many mates. Her engagement party although looked pretty there was hardly anyone there!
---
Oh my... wonder if she realises she walking round with her lips on display 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh dear all those lovely happy reactions to a pregnancy announcement and our beige gal just covers her face in horror darting her eyes around. You can literally see the annoyed look in her eyes and reaction.
'What about the beautiful beige bridesmaid dress I picked out'
'How dare you make my wedding year about you'
'You're going to ruin my wedding pics'
'You won't be able to toast champagne with ME'
'People will be talking about you and congratulating YOU rather than me'

She should stick to beige, green with envy doesn't look good on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3