Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachhes

VIP Member
On the hunt for another house to badly renovate and sell on for profit then I see!
I’m surprised there isn’t more posts on this thread I find her unbearable

Reactions: 6

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
She’s so stuck up! I messaged her once about something...no reply or acknowledgment...who am I..nothing to her. These folk need to do a hard days work...it would kill them to do that! Greedy sods taking everything they are given. The be nice in this world doesn’t go beyond them as they would t share a thing....sheer greed

uokhun?!

Sure she’s not went for 22 guests since that’s her magic number? 😴😴😴😂😂
🤣 you win the beige wedding bingo! She actually had 22 guests, she's so predicable. I can't believe she got married on the 11th because it's half of 22, clutching at straws a bit there Laura 🤨

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
A33B319B-72C2-4022-BC9C-D992F17C0D76.png
Wow I didn’t even recognise her from her mates story at first… who is this girl?? Shows how much she must filter her stories etc 😱😱

• Wow

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Stop it 😂😂😂

still better than these!
View attachment 1962430
No need for them. Bet she picks his clothes for him like a lickle boy. She never shows him in a good light really, always looks a bit dim. But them boat shoes are summin else 🤣🤣
---
No coffee shot today, no boomerang, no hip thrust while covering her face or holding her collar up to her chin. Must be having another 'bad' day. So I'm sure tomorrow we will have the delights of moody malcolm buying her some 'bits' from livs to cheer her up that she obviously didn't tell him to pick up then pretends it's from him to keep up appearances of a happy relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She was moaning that someone tried to break in to her car at 3am.....well if you would brag about your car on insta , what do you expect???

• Heart

cherrypie14

Another beige post by laura 🥱 god Malcom’s sooo random buying an air fryer 🤪 must be a barrel of laughs in their house

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Laura is getting married soon (bet the dress is beige) just imagine all the boomerangs and eye fucking the camera she's going to do. She really thinks she's something 🤦‍♀️

Lpops

Her captions are boring. She looks lovely but I find her so dull.
But we needed to know that Malcolm had to make a call! She’s gotzzz to keep her fans in loop. Did anyone get any pap photos of Malcolm btw?! Usually she doesn’t reveal her location until she’s left incase we all drive down there for a selfie so I’m assuming as we all knew she was in IKEA we have loads of fan photos? 😂

• Haha

Lollylynn

VIP Member
I can't cope with the amount of assholes who tag her saying "home by Laura made me do it " seriously like get a life

uokhun?!

All these 'friends' she meets from Insta must not recognise her in real life at first. I wonder if she just walks around doing her pout and little head bop like a broken sims character 😂

• Haha

uokhun?!

Can anyone confirm if Laura has new boots? I'm not sure she's done enough stories covering this milestone event 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha