Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every influenza is making a reel out of this trend, it’s so boring! I don’t know anyone who doesn’t know how to make one of those trees.

Reactions: 4
She’s even posted a crumpet reel now 😂 I mean I’ve never seen such mundane tit in my life. I’ll probably make some toast tomorrow morning, I plan on filming the occasion. Next stop… 2023 Oscars! ‘Le Toast’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No wonder she's always saying she's struggling with her mental health the lass needs some colour and excitement in her life.

The boyfriend seems equally dull. The dog is the only one who seems to have a spring in its step.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crumpets mood board for 2023 looks as dull and beige as 2022 did. P.s your nails look tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 months into 2023 and still as boring. How does she have so many followers? I'm confused. She's the most boring gal to Instagram. Does nothing and got nothing to show, even her voice is dull. No personality at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There she goes again, covering up how many days it is until her wedding like she's a celeb with a magazine deal 🙄 Laura is what you'd get if you ordered Molly Mae off wish 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does she really think someone is going to follow her out to her wedding and take pics to sell them of something? Probably living in a dream world where she reckon she's gonna get a tell all OK magazine deal. She needs to lay off leg day,starting to look like a rugby player!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop it 😂😂😂

still better than these!
View attachment 1962430
No need for them. Bet she picks his clothes for him like a lickle boy. She never shows him in a good light really, always looks a bit dim. But them boat shoes are summin else 🤣🤣
---
No coffee shot today, no boomerang, no hip thrust while covering her face or holding her collar up to her chin. Must be having another 'bad' day. So I'm sure tomorrow we will have the delights of moody malcolm buying her some 'bits' from livs to cheer her up that she obviously didn't tell him to pick up then pretends it's from him to keep up appearances of a happy relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6