Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 🚨 ALERT ALERT!! 🚨🚨

This is not a drill! Laura has actually left her house and is going somewhere other than Livs or her workplace.

Let me guess, she’ll be going to Meadowhall again to film some content of more beige / vanilla homeware, but this time she’ll have her insta huns Annie and Abbie in tow to try and boost their engagement on their individual pages.

obvs needed to show off her bare legs cus she fancies the duck out of herself. I wouldn’t want to be the back of her thighs when she gets out that car with its leather seats 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Braggy little bint! Im surprised neither Abbie or Annie have their own threads on here you know.
Her mate Annie is even more dull than this beige witch. All she does is say she looks like a toe and buys a new mug each day. As well as living the beige life. At least Abbie has some personality.

• Haha
Pretty sure Annies account is meant to be a home account too but she doesnt even have her own house.. she lives with mummy and daddy still hence most of her content is filmed walking round shops rather than of what shes actually purchased.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure Annies account is meant to be a home account too but she doesnt even have her own house.. she lives with mummy and daddy still hence most of her content is filmed walking round shops rather than of what shes actually purchased.
Why is she constantly buying house stuff? Doesnt even have a house to put it in. I did wonder why we only ever see her bedroom floor. Never any other part of the house. How embarrassing for her. Must just have cupboards full of neutral tat and mugs in her bedroom 🤣

Shock her tree is decorated beige and bland how f predicable she is sooooooo boring

• Haha
I reckon every ‘influencer’ has had today in their diaries to put their trees up. Don’t bother me what date anyone sticks their decs up but why copy everyone else.

Also Laura’s tree looks no different to any years previously - still as beige and vacuous as she is

Also why does she say ‘year’ like ‘yaaaahh’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon every ‘influencer’ has had today in their diaries to put their trees up. Don’t bother me what date anyone sticks their decs up but why copy everyone else.

Also Laura’s tree looks no different to any years previously - still as beige and vacuous as she is

Also why does she say ‘year’ like ‘yaaaahh’ 😂😂
her accent is so grating, horrible! Hate the way she says it too!

Reactions: 2
I don't know why but I thought she lived Castle Brom/Water Orton way, but have no clue why I think that 😂
I think she never mentions anymore as a follower showed her she was able to find her exact address from what she used to post.

The beige girl with the beige hair and beige leggings socks and jumper in the beige sitting room put a beige bauble on her beige Christmas tree ...beige beige beige

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The beige girl with the beige hair and beige leggings socks and jumper in the beige sitting room put a beige bauble on her beige Christmas tree ...beige beige beige
Don’t forget the beige dog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even her baking and snacks are beige 🤣🤣 poor Malcolm must be a few pennies short of a quid to put up with that level of boring for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5