Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Another dull post on her feed, of her dull house, dull dull dull! Does anyone else watch her stories and think why am I watching this, but why can't I press unfollow? It's like watching paint dry! Pout, dog, boomerang, overgrown garden repeat! Yawn!
100% plus the putdowns of poor Malcolm, the lad can't do anything right in her eyes. She's always belittling him. Give it a few months and she will have the coffee machine out banging on about Starbucks coffee.

Lpops

She never shares anything real. All braggy. No real life shit. She says she's had a bad week but then it's just an excuse to share her gift from the equally boring fella. Share what's happened? Maybe folk can relate to that. Add a bit of life to your insta Laura hun!
But her life is H&M, boomerangs and coffee pods so what’s a girl to do. 😂😂😂

chibdaisy

What's the betting she postponed her wedding for this year as Saturday didn't fall on 22nd which is her favourite number.
I think it will either be April or July next year 😏
100% July as I think she said before with malcoms job they can only travel in school hols

Book

Chatty Member
I literally just come on here to say this after her latest boomerang in the leather leggings 😂😂😂 wtf was that 😂
I can’t see anything anymore so pics would be appreciated. Somehow I found I was following her. I unfollowed immediately lol, and the smarmy brat must of blocked me cuz I can’t find her now 🤣

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’ve been to a birthday party at the place where they’re having the party. It was honestly quite underwhelming - the teepee is very small and there isn’t much room to move around with the fire in the middle. In summer it’s probably lovely because you can sit outside and it’s a beautiful location but in winter when it’s freezing, you’re quite limited with how many people you can fit in.

Book

Chatty Member
She needs some new content that's for sure. All we get is whatever fad morning drink she has, leg shot in the gym and her dog as a boomerang. Think it's time for her to give it up.
Lool sounds riveting 🤦‍♀️I was blocked for unfollowing her equally as boring gym mate can’t even remember her name now 😂😂

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Another Gousto share so she gets her meals paid for by everyone else. She only shares it each month so she can get the full amount of sign ups to get her free meals. Needs to save her pennies for her beige wardrobe, beige decor and beige lifestyle!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Malcom has such a big following. What does he even do?! The pair of them must think they’re midland celebs 🤣 shame they’re both dull as anything
He does up cars or something. I've had a look before. She won't want anyone going over to his account in case he posts something in the house or of her that isn't picture perfect.

I think its the lack of just generally talking into the camera stories is one reason noone can warm to her. Always this forced accent while she talked about how pretty things are. I honestly can't believe her account is still going and she receives the freebies she does.