Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes I'm sure the postman will think your absolutely crazy for wearing sandles what a twit...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even the wedding content is a snooze fest. I take it her wedding hair is going to be the way she always has it given she showed us the trial run? I can actually picture the style of dress already, and all the accents of the wedding decor are going to be beige aren’t they? 😴😴😴 wonder if she’ll actually smile on her wedding day or just do a boomy with a pout and a peace sign ✌🏼

Reactions: 4
She'll share details once she's checked out 🤣 give it a rest Laura, you're not a Kardashian! Your beige, boring wedding is safe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she actually think we’re going to rush there just to see a glimpse of her H&M wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going to Santorini tomorrow - might dress in beige and try to crash the wedding 😂
She probably needs the numbers to be fair. Probably no more than 25 there and half of them are her insta mates and their partners. I also know the place she's staying at if you fancy buying her a beige coloured cocktail?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sure she’s not went for 22 guests since that’s her magic number? 😴😴😴😂😂
Oh of course. This is also page 22. Shame the airhead didn't think to get married on the 22nd then her boring beige filled 22 obsessed life would be complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes not sharing her hotel location until after she's left and not disclosing her wedding date is just laughable who does she actually think she is 🤣🤣 silly beige twit! And malcolm looks a riot 😆

• Haha
Shes not sharing her hotel location until after she's left and not disclosing her wedding date is just laughable who does she actually think she is 🤣🤣 silly beige twit! And malcolm looks a riot 😆
Wonder if she gets a lot of hate in her DMs that she doesn't share. Why else would she be so secretive even about the date? Maybe she was hoping she would get an exclusive with OK magazine and would need to keep it all hush hush 🤣

Reactions: 3
Didnt realise this bint had a thread! I have questions ….. Whats with that stupid elvis leg pose in pictures and the constant puckering of the lips so they look like a monkeys prolapsed asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didnt realise this bint had a thread! I have questions ….. Whats with that stupid elvis leg pose in pictures and the constant puckering of the lips so they look like a monkeys prolapsed asshole
Shes an instahun. She doesn't know any other poses. She likes to stick to the same everything because she a basic beige witch. Also I think the point leg hides her massive camel toe in her leggings, she only flaunts this when in the gym and posting a mirror selfie. Pics of said hanging camel further back in the chat.

Reactions: 1
She even picked a hotel with beige sunloungers. Of course she did. Her whole suitcase was beige and neutrals. Her mate Annie is just as bad for it. Never any colour between them. Both matching their personalities and allowing them to blend into the background.

I feel bad for her mate Annie, they don’t seem to be very nice to her. Remember at the hen party when Beigey ‘accidentally’ covered her in champagne and now her other mate has spilled wine on her