Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo, listen up tattle here's a story
About a pouty girl
That lives in a beige world
And all day and all night
And everything she sees is just beige
Like her inside and outside
Beige her house
With a beige little window
And a beige car
And everything is beige for her
And herself and everybody around (poor Malcolm)
Cause she ain't got nobody to talk to
I'm beige
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di

A perfect remix just for her 😂
This is brilliant and extremely accurate! It's her anthem

Reactions: 2
All these 'friends' she meets from Insta must not recognise her in real life at first. I wonder if she just walks around doing her pout and little head bop like a broken sims character 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to know where that cardigan is from but she can get fucked if she thinks I’m clicking on her aff link to find out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love when she's showing anything for the wedding and makes a big deal about covering the date up like she's an actual celebrity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love when she's showing anything for the wedding and makes a big deal about covering the date up like she's an actual celebrity 🤣
Does she think people are going to fly to Greece to crash her wedding🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the betting she postponed her wedding for this year as Saturday didn't fall on 22nd which is her favourite number.
I think it will either be April or July next year 😏

• Haha
What's the betting she postponed her wedding for this year as Saturday didn't fall on 22nd which is her favourite number.
I think it will either be April or July next year 😏
100% July as I think she said before with malcoms job they can only travel in school hols

I imagine the wedding will LOOK beautiful but the day itself will be boring as duck just like her. Reckon she's only asked her insta besties to be bridesmaids for the gram and so she has some mates there. Has she not got any other mates? I find it weird those 2 are her bridesmaids when she's met them like 3 times. Lives her life for Instagram. Feel really sad for her boring little life at her age. She's missing out on so much stuff trying to be an 'influencer'

Morning coffee
Wedding chat
Pouting selfie
Gym
Tea
Few reshares
Repeat

Someone please tell me how this basic witch has so many followers? Like what are we all following here? She has as much personality as her lifeless house.

Reactions: 3
Why are they all so obsessed with those god awful boots 🤮

All I can think of when i see them is Roald Dahl, The Witches 😂
"Real witches have no toes. Their feet have square ends, revolting stumps where their toes should be, so they never wear pointed or pretty shoes—just plain, sensible shoes.”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are they all so obsessed with those god awful boots 🤮

All I can think of when i see them is Roald Dahl, The Witches 😂
"Real witches have no toes. Their feet have square ends, revolting stumps where their toes should be, so they never wear pointed or pretty shoes—just plain, sensible shoes.”
God awful is the term that came to my mind too

Reactions: 1
Christ she's dull. Sharing all her dull buys, square boots, dull predictable meals oh and her morning coffee. Dunno why I still follow her. Every day I find myself just quickly skipping through her boring posts. Surely she's got to be losing followers now? With all the #aff links is everyone just building up a massive following to them make money from the links?