Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleaseeeeeee for the love of god I wish she’d ditch those white sandals. I can’t take seeing them anymore 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And the YSL handbag, we get it you’ve got a YSL but it’s like a bloody briefcase, the smaller version is much nicer imo

• Heart
I feel like I’m watching QVC. You’d think she’s the only person to have an air fryer… you’re about 3 years too late Laura 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes so bloody dull. Why doesn't she have some fun with her reels. Just a few boring shots of same old crap. Add a little spice Laura love, sit in that chair that ya fella is spinning, let him spin you. Instead it's another fave covered mirror selfie and a few hair flicks from behind.

She’s as dull as dishwater. I’ve never understood why she never tags Malcolm’s account? He has his own following but it’s like she doesn’t want her followers to know. Very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise Malcom has such a big following. What does he even do?! The pair of them must think they’re midland celebs 🤣 shame they’re both dull as anything

• Haha
I didn’t realise Malcom has such a big following. What does he even do?! The pair of them must think they’re midland celebs 🤣 shame they’re both dull as anything
He does up cars or something. I've had a look before. She won't want anyone going over to his account in case he posts something in the house or of her that isn't picture perfect.

I think its the lack of just generally talking into the camera stories is one reason noone can warm to her. Always this forced accent while she talked about how pretty things are. I honestly can't believe her account is still going and she receives the freebies she does.

I agree I just don’t think she will approve of his hobby with cars (literally never mentions it) and it doesn’t fit with her beige vibes so she won’t want to send followers there. It’s a shame he seems like a nice guy I think she wears the trousers and is little miss controlling.

I agree I just don’t think she will approve of his hobby with cars (literally never mentions it) and it doesn’t fit with her beige vibes so she won’t want to send followers there. It’s a shame he seems like a nice guy I think she wears the trousers and is little miss controlling.
She will control by sulking. She comes across as a negative Nancy, always down in the dumps or having a difficult week. Malcolm having to bring her home treats to make her feel better and needing to take to her bed with a migraine. She needs to remove the poker from her areshole

Wow even Malcom’s birthday balloons are beige 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor guy needs some excitement in his life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That update of her work profile pic. Same ridiculous pout. Someone asked if she had had lip filler since her last pic... no she just constantly pouts now and tries to say its a smile. Proper loves herself... and her quads 🤣
It's that time of year again! New work pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And walking in on her in the office toilets taking countless mirror selfies.

• Haha
Can imagine she doesn't have much to say when she's in the office just walks around pouting and giggling at what other people are saying. Who shares their work mug shot especially when the pout has slipped and your teeth are protruding 🤣🤣
---
Also what's with her recent reel with that table she has made. Why has she got anal beeds in a bowl and calling it decor?

• Haha
Reactions: 3