Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s been slagging off whoever did her makeup trial saying they did it wrong so she’ll have to do it herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
Cant believe she didn't even show us even if it was awful. Literally only shows the edited version of her life, that's why I ain't a fan!

Reactions: 4
The make up artist probably didn't have Egyptian Cotton Eyeshadow 😄.
She sounds too much like hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The make up artist probably didn't have Egyptian Cotton Eyeshadow 😄.
She sounds too much like hard work.
Probably showed the make up artist a filtered picture of herself pouting that she wanted Brough to life. Any look would be a disappointed because she only sees herself through filters.

Reactions: 1
So she's the image of marilyn monroe now 🤔🙄person who told her that must have had beer goggles on

• Haha
She has sped up this story so she doesn’t sound slow and boring how she normally sounds
Still spent 4 stories talking about her rug though. So still boring 😴🤣 what a snooze fest! She seems so excited about the whole thing as well. When I was her age I was living my best life. She has just settled into middle age and given up on the idea of fun it seems

Reactions: 2
That rug is rank it looks like its been walked on a thousand times..
I know. At a first glance I thought it looked nice but then when she showed up close its not nice at all, or she's not showing it very well. Especially seeing as she always says the dog walks over it there so it's gonna look even more filthy

Reactions: 1
That update of her work profile pic. Same ridiculous pout. Someone asked if she had had lip filler since her last pic... no she just constantly pouts now and tries to say its a smile. Proper loves herself... and her quads 🤣

That update of her work profile pic. Same ridiculous pout. Someone asked if she had had lip filler since her last pic... no she just constantly pouts now and tries to say its a smile. Proper loves herself... and her quads 🤣
The work picture is so laughable 😂😂 I do actually think she’s had lip fillers… I really don’t think why she feels the need to hide is though, they’re pretty much normal now and nothing really to be ashamed about. I’ve had cheek fillers and really wouldn’t be arsed telling people 😂

Reactions: 2
So today we've had beige coffee in a beige mug, followed by another beige mug someone tagged her in, then some beige boots... she mixed it up a bit in the end with want for it.... some black boots. What a boring boring mundane little sheltered life she leads! Bet her fave ice-cream is vanilla and she likes missionary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yo, listen up tattle here's a story
About a pouty girl
That lives in a beige world
And all day and all night
And everything she sees is just beige
Like her inside and outside
Beige her house
With a beige little window
And a beige car
And everything is beige for her
And herself and everybody around (poor Malcolm)
Cause she ain't got nobody to talk to
I'm beige
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di

A perfect remix just for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9