Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella29

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion

Holly Stanley #17 Creepy Steve is becoming unhinged, lying about selling plastic Minge

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, keep it on tattle and don't even joke about interacting with these people irl to keep the thread going

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Proposed title of the next thread:

More lies and a new manager at Scandals, her door and wall say just a full time vandal! 😂

p.s.
Guys lets not get the thread shut down, no more talk of taking it off tattle, id miss my little tattle fam, you guys are hilarious ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

ohdoris

VIP Member
What adult behaves like this? Picks a random small business & decides to lie about working there. It’s honestly disturbing behaviour.

Reactions: 15

Tater

Chatty Member
Why has she got to repeat her self so many times.

Annoying much
Mate. For me it was yesterday when Holly was watching mk going off on her. Mk was repeating things like 4 times and then Holly was repeating her reply like 4 times. And it was like being stuck in a beg echo chamber. Torturous. I thought I was having a stroke 😂😂

Interesting

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Like I mentioned in other thread, there's some dark background to Holly which I believe is yet to come out. But so many people will turn a blind eye to it and still stick with H.

Mrsoreilly

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Holly In the adult shop popping her cherry, knows whats on tattle thanks to Sherrie

• Haha
Reactions: 14

abcdefuandyourmom

I have no words. I've missed so much! What the hell has been going on 😂😂 I've just caught up on about 10 pages!!
Firstly, I hope the 'A' reference in regards to being a fake account isn't me😂 I can assure you I am just a woman with a child and not much else to do other than watch the creep!
Secondly WHAT THE FUCK. I am dead at the fact people have called and ask, that poor bloody shop mustve been absolutely fuming all day with the amount of calls they'd been getting.

I wonder how she will dig herself out of this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13