Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I tell
You the location of the shop entrance down a side street one road up from the docks isnt exactly desirable with much passing walking trade …I’m
Going to keep
My eyes peeled every time I drive past that dump

Reactions: 7
Holly wouldn't be able to keep to customer confidentiality either, she's got a gob wider than the Mersey tunnel. She will be on TT live telling everyone how Shelia down the road bought the megadong 6000 in an extra extra large and 6 bottles of water based lube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Noo way !!
I mean if she does have a job I hope she takes it seriously, she can’t afford to screw this one up.
She’s going on about they record phone calls because of the industry I find it a bit weird they record all phone calls.
and as for telling stories I hope not that would be a huge breach in her contract.
They have to inform you that your call maybe recorded it can not be used lawfully unless you have been told they may record your call

Reactions: 6
Sherrie darling, we do have jobs. Me for example I work at night, you know when the sun goes down and it's dark? Yeah hun. It's the day time at the moment, see how the sun is up? Yeah. Ok. Simples.
Sherrie throwing the no job card around.. whatd her excuse. Sherrie darling I work at 4am till 8am. My other workplace is closed cos of summer hols.✌

Reactions: 4
8F847B3F-037E-46D7-9139-AD31A7F92D81.png
Pretty tempting to talk to someone on the live chat about being sold a fleshlight by CS 😂

• Haha
Hi everyone 👋🏻 long time lurker but never commented on Holly's thread before but I just couldnt resist proving her wrong. I'm classed as a 'new' member because I haven't commented much but I had my account before the ban came in to place so I can comment on tiktokers threads 👀 so you're very wrong (again) Holly!!!

I'm genuinely shocked at how many lies she tells and how her minions just lap it up without question! I did notice that she said she'd seen Mama kaz live with Rob, then 2 seconds later changed it to 'oh somebody sent me the video' because she realised she was 'working' then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of mods that maz annoys me as well she’s like I’m the bees knees type of person when I’m reality she’s just crawled out the sewer as well.
her mods most defiantly aren’t very inviting

• Haha
Hi everyone 👋🏻 long time lurker but never commented on Holly's thread before but I just couldnt resist proving her wrong. I'm classed as a 'new' member because I haven't commented much but I had my account before the ban came in to place so I can comment on tiktokers threads 👀 so you're very wrong (again) Holly!!!

I'm genuinely shocked at how many lies she tells and how her minions just lap it up without question! I did notice that she said she'd seen Mama kaz live with Rob, then 2 seconds later changed it to 'oh somebody sent me the video' because she realised she was 'working' then 😂
Welcome! Oh darling there's a whole big web of lies spun by our Holly. The ones that fall for it are simply pretty dense and probably the type of people to never leave their house to experience the real world.

• Haha

Welcome to the tattle squad

• Heart

Welcome new comer 😂!!

please enter through the spiders web full of lies and head down the first corridor to truth box lane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.