Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proposed title of the next thread:

More lies and a new manager at Scandals, her door and wall say just a full time vandal! 😂

p.s.
Guys lets not get the thread shut down, no more talk of taking it off tattle, id miss my little tattle fam, you guys are hilarious ❤
I agree! I’m just glad we’ve had confirmation that she doesn’t work there. No more going off tattle now I promise 😂 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes !!
Let’s keep it on tattle !

God knows where I’d go to vent about all of this if it got shut down.
Bad bad people 😂😂

However at least we have the clarification now

Curiosity and all of that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Supersonic Sherrie
I agree! I’m just glad we’ve had confirmation that she doesn’t work there. No more going off tattle now I promise 😂 🤞🏻
im all here for the gossip believe me and I would LOVE to see the other stuff you have, but I just dont wanna see the thread locked, where else would we discuss her swamp antics 😂
I will be interested to see how she digs herself out of this one though tbh, bet shes frantically thinking up the next chapter as we speak, bet she never envisaged it would be caught out this fast, much thanks to TurboPickles 😂

• Haha
This is the only comment!
OMG this is hilarious!!! Of all the things to lie about, and holly chooses to lie that she works in a sex shop, SCREAMING

Im actually wondering just how many calls they actually had to warrant putting a notice out like this. Bet one is sherrie 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only seen the comment I put above
That’s the comment I was on about I don’t think I’ve ever seen them before I know it’s a different platform but it’s just amazing to see how many people know so much about one person

Reactions: 10
That’s the comment I was on about I don’t think I’ve ever seen them before I know it’s a different platform but it’s just amazing to see how many people know so much about one person
Yeah, looks like a fake profile as i don’t recognise the name either ive never seen her in her lives

Reactions: 5
Oh holly daaarrrrllling where are you 👀 please explain yourself 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Shes probably frantically storming about the house, aggressively wiping the kitchen tops in that pink set from primark trying to figure out how to get out of the latest tangle shes got herself in. It has to be a personal best even for holly, the shorted living lie shes ever told, didn't even last 24hrs 😂

I also wonder how many people there are that know of/about holly to post comments like this. She must know that eventually, the truth will out, it always does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbf they probably have had loads of calls there isn't that many that comment on here, but there is ALOT that read the thread I bet they have all checked for themselves because Holly calls us all liars!!

Reactions: 8
So when you are told someone or on this occasion a whole thread is a liar what would you do? You would check for yourselves so all Hollys viwers that read here then Holly called us all.liars probs went to see for themselves. Tbf give all evidence that isn't on here to PF and they will show the world Just don't give anything that you put on here to PF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.