Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is πŸ’©ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All, keep it on tattle and don't even joke about interacting with these people irl to keep the thread going
Thank you for warning us, on a real why are some of our features not working do you know? Whilst you’re hereπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
How can she say she’s not a beg! She begs more than the smack heads in the town centre!

Reactions: 6
How can she say she’s not a beg! She begs more than the smack heads in the town centre!
Absolutely. Modern day begging. Instead of sitting with a guitar and a pot in the street she is on the internet "send me this, get me up the rankings" πŸ™„

How can she say she’s a content creator? What content does she put out there🀣

• Haha
Well tattlers what an interesting day that has been.
Though I can’t help but wonder if H is going to tell J her gifts are infact now her wages from her non existent job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Proposed title of the next thread:

More lies and a new manager at Scandals, her door and wall say just a full time vandal! πŸ˜‚

p.s.
Guys lets not get the thread shut down, no more talk of taking it off tattle, id miss my little tattle fam, you guys are hilarious ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

More lies and a new manager at Scandals, her door and wall say just a full time vandal! πŸ˜‚

p.s.
Guys lets not get the thread shut down, no more talk of taking it off tattle, id miss my little tattle fam, you guys are hilarious ❀
You just keep spilling out the banging titles 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

p.s.
Maybe our lovely brown nose Sherrie should get a little mention in the new thread πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Holly In the adult shop popping her cherry, knows whats on tattle thanks to Sherrie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.