Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also love how she thinks she’s a gamer and going on twitch with a Xbox 360😂😂
I didn't think anyone actually played on them anymore 🤣🤣. She deffo is on the beg for a newer Xbox saying she can't afford one. But with Jess earning the wage of 2 people and now Holly "working" as well surely she can...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do you sit there with a whole in the wall and no paper or nothing up? Especially when you’ve got all the stuff to do it i couldn’t live like it! No excuse but bone idolness

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Who saw the comment from Harrison someone saying she’s all over Liverpool FB page.
I think that would be an interesting read, however I can’t find it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just come on and please tell me she’s not saying works good and she’s going back tomorrow? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve just come on and please tell me she’s not saying works good and she’s going back tomorrow? 😂😂😂😂😂
That's exactly what she is saying 🤣 but nobody is allowed to talk about it on her live and she has blocked scandals name from the live chat 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she just playing this game so she doesn’t have to face the music about Scandals…

Reactions: 6
So Lauren gave the scruff the Xbox and now it's gonna sell it 😂 I'd be fumin if I was Lauren bet ye she paid for the delivery and everything on tha Xbox...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So Lauren gave the scruff the Xbox and now it's gonna sell it 😂 I'd be fumin if I was Lauren bet ye she paid for the delivery and everything on tha Xbox...
No way!! Has she even had it a week?
The cheeky scruff. If I were Lauren I’d want it back. The bloody nerve.
Already having a day off work and the shop’s name is blocked.. yeah not suspicious at all.
Tell the truth for once in your life!! You got found out yet again Holly.

Reactions: 8
Scandals has to be worked into the new thread title. I’m just not creative (or funny!) enough to come up with one !!

Reactions: 9
If Holly is admitting to working at Scandals, why would Scandals deny her working there?
She’s obviously still saying she works there so there’d be no reason for them to lie and say she doesn’t. If they’re going to all this trouble of putting posts on FB etc to state H doesn’t work there & clearly getting annoyed at ppl ringing them surely it’d just be easier for them to say she does and that’s that. No more calls or messages etc.
Make it make sense Steve.

• Haha
Thread suggestion- Holly stanley #17 hollys job? What a scandal…

Simple🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wheres the beast gone? Gone to take a phone call from scandals has she, failed the probation period already sweeetheeaart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.