Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is šŸ’©ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And sheā€™s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to clear something up before the creep comes online tomorrow and calls me outā€¦ I never called the shop. I only spoke to someone on the online chat and I never mentioned Steve/Holly. My question was ā€˜can you tell us if someone works at your shopā€™ and they actually said no. But they did confirm that no one new had started recently. They clearly had a few calls before I started the convo. And then I left it at that. So donā€™t accuse me of calling anyone. Or mentioning your name cos I didnā€™t šŸ˜ƒ
Same I mentioned no names on the chat, I just asked if they recorded calls, as itā€™s illegal to do so. They answered I said thank you and that was the end of that.
Guys it will be all your fault when she gets sacked in the morning :ROFLMAO: Those nasty bully tattlers ruin everything you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No silent live tonight guys. Youā€™ll all have to count sheep to help you get to sleep tonight. How will we all cope

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Random but I just went down hollys saved videos on her profile and sheā€™s got one of gcrew thrusting his pelvis so erm his things flapping about and sheā€™s commented saying ā€˜Iā€™ve got this saved for personal useā€™ šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Random but I just went down hollys saved videos on her profile and sheā€™s got one of gcrew thrusting his pelvis so erm his things flapping about and sheā€™s commented saying ā€˜Iā€™ve got this saved for personal useā€™ šŸ¤®
I thought Holly's ding a ling didn't work...bet she's had a few tugs over gcrew several times. Gcrew isn't even good lookin, looks like a thug

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s a massive user she accepts all these gifts but wonā€™t refollow anymore and ignores most her comments and messages off ā€œfansā€ but quick enough to bum for money

I wonder what her good friend G Crew would make of her lying about her new job?
I wanna know this too

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

Holly Stanley #17 Creepy Steve is becoming unhinged, lying about selling plastic Minge

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title idea. Turns out holly doesnā€™t work for scandal and hasnā€™t damaged her nerves. Sherry and becca are obsessed with bullying and Holly the massive perves šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel a bit sorry for the places that holly inadvertently drags into the drama, like Scandals in this case. She doesn't seem to see that her lies cause drama for them too - I STILL don't understand why she ever even mentioned that store or any details pertaining to it. It is totally possible to go and get a job and even actually work without plastering it all over TikTok etc. Even if she was employed by Scandals, I cant see that most companies would take to this sort of hassle following a new employee about and dealing with the subsequent fall out, its just too much of a headache.

Thing is, holly thrives on the drama and attention that it all brings and so she can't help but plaster every detail of her life all over her lives, plus the fact she spends so many hours on live every single day too. But then I guess that a quiet life wouldn't bring in the universes and lions, would it šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 11
I have no words. I've missed so much! What the hell has been going on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I've just caught up on about 10 pages!!
Firstly, I hope the 'A' reference in regards to being a fake account isn't mešŸ˜‚ I can assure you I am just a woman with a child and not much else to do other than watch the creep!
Secondly WHAT THE duck. I am dead at the fact people have called and ask, that poor bloody shop mustve been absolutely fuming all day with the amount of calls they'd been getting.

I wonder how she will dig herself out of this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I know Jayde Palmer isn't exactly the most trustworthy source but it was interesting tonight in her live she said that she is no longer friends with holly and that jayde has blocked her. She also said that holly herself told her she was on the VP wing when doing her time in jail.. She also said that holly was the one to call someone (not sure if it was probation or police or what) and report jayde, then told everyone and so after that jayde came out. Interesting.

Reactions: 4
Now I know Jayde Palmer isn't exactly the most trustworthy source but it was interesting tonight in her live she said that she is no longer friends with holly and that jayde has blocked her. She also said that holly herself told her she was on the VP wing when doing her time in jail.. She also said that holly was the one to call someone (not sure if it was probation or police or what) and report jayde, then told everyone and so after that jayde came out. Interesting.
Sorry I am so nieve but I really don't know much about prisons, sentences, being arrested, but what is a vp wing?

Reactions: 4
I have no words. I've missed so much! What the hell has been going on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I've just caught up on about 10 pages!!
Firstly, I hope the 'A' reference in regards to being a fake account isn't mešŸ˜‚ I can assure you I am just a woman with a child and not much else to do other than watch the creep!
Secondly WHAT THE duck. I am dead at the fact people have called and ask, that poor bloody shop mustve been absolutely fuming all day with the amount of calls they'd been getting.

I wonder how she will dig herself out of this one!
It wasnā€™t you, it was a turquoise background, got it completely wrong and apologised profusely. They had to ring and see if she was lying againšŸ¤£ low and beholdā€¦šŸ¤£

Ooooh what a dayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks! Anyone would think I was still doing painting by numbers with some of the stuff I still don't know at the age of 35 šŸ˜†
Take a leaf out of hollys book and do that when youā€™re stressedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.