Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she's just acting normal like nothings happened...she's got to either keep the pretence up now or admit to lying which she'll never ever do. You're a disgrace, a fake and a phoney beast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe she's just acting normal like nothings happened...she's got to either keep the pretence up now or admit to lying which she'll never ever do. You're a disgrace, a fake and a phoney beast
A bet a few troll accounts (not us!) will let her viewers now and to check out the Facebook page!

Reactions: 4
I actually can't believe she is continuing the lie. She has been found out, just bloody admit it 🤣.

Ohh she has blocked scandals from the chat 🤣 someone spelt it wrong and she said can you block that name please 🤣🤣. She doesn't want her lie discussed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hiding behind her second hand Xbox which was begged from Lauren, the embarrassment. I honestly do feel ashamed for it, and the mods are just as bad enabling the behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually can't believe she is continuing the lie. She has been found out, just bloody admit it 🤣.

Ohh she has blocked scandals from the chat 🤣 someone spelt it wrong and she said can you block that name please 🤣🤣. She doesn't want her lie discussed.
Just came here to say that it’s actually insane!! Like I genuinely don’t understand what would go through your head to lie so much when you’ve already been found out? And to just brush it under the carpet like nothings happened? Mental

Reactions: 8
Ppl are getting blocked for mentioning scandals..if the beast was telling the truth why be so Aggy over it 😂 head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s live peeps

So the part I caught
Was a motivational speech about accepting everyone for who they are no matter what they look like because we’re all inherantly beautiful despite the lumps and bumps that we see, never let people bring you down for how you look etc all preached to the sound of soothing music in the background … left off
To go have “snuggles” with Jess before she goes off to earn the money again 🙄 back about 8 (when Jess has left
For work)

And I’m sorry but I can’t I see it 😂
Is she for real?! She’s made an account for someone on here calling them Ursula!! How can she preach that everyone’s beautiful, what a mug she really is.

Ha ha she’s still saying “my employer” so who’s lying … the shop or the criminal … the shop is playing a dangerous game if that statement is untrue

For sure 🙄
Surely they wouldn’t go that far to lie, bet she never steps foot in that shop again 🤣

Reactions: 5
Whos that maz? I entered H live and got blocked.. been watching on that account for weeks. Anyways nice try maz, I'm back in under another one, darlinggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhhhhhhh we are extra ladylike today!! Her language swearing at the xbox 😱 if my partner woke up to me swearing like a trooper on the xbox at this time of the morning I think he would call me a crisis team 😂

• Haha
Her shouting I've got no friends made me choke on my coffee. It's the first thing she has ever said that's true! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she for real?! She’s made an account for someone on here calling them Ursula!! How can she preach that everyone’s beautiful, what a mug she really is.

Surely they wouldn’t go that far to lie, bet she never steps foot in that shop again 🤣
It’s so bizarre so elaborate don’t get it 😂

Dropping hints for money for a new XBOx then says I’ve got my twitch kit coming tomorrow … quick Google basic set up £180 … but got no money .. if I had no money the last thing I’d be buying is gaming equipment unless of course I had a pot
Of spare money to dip
Into when I feel
Like 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.