Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she need the crisis team for? She was out there loving life until people started sending her screenshots of her lies being pulled apart.

Reactions: 6
I feel like there's some truth about names in tattle. Soon as shes been caught out, her 'mental breakdown' occurs. She said crisis team came out 2 weeks ago, was that not when the beans about dave was spilt?

Reactions: 7
What does she need the crisis team for? She was out there loving life until people started sending her screenshots of her lies being pulled apart.
Oh daaarrrrllling Holly's having a bipolar episode now cos she's knows she's lying and wants to click her fingers and have the crisis team there....unfortunately for holly she's nothing special I mean there's genuine ppl suffering from genuine mental health issues

Reactions: 6
I feel like there's some truth about names in tattle. Soon as shes been caught out, her 'mental breakdown' occurs. She said crisis team came out 2 weeks ago, was that not when the beans about dave was spilt?
She uses mental health as an excuse all the time. It's sickening.

Thing is with holly she says she has bi-polar then she doesn’t she also said once before that she had some sort of multiple personality traits like kat! If you had she’s had it or got it, I’ve got a good life great kids great partner great job brilliant family you haven’t holly and yet we are all jealous of you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Surely if I was in this position. I'd like to think I'd step away from TT to concentrate on my MH. But of course, that doesn't get her gifts.

Does bipolar bear still speak to H?
I'm sure you would, I think we all would seek help and be away from the thing that's making your MH bad. But not Holly. She needs the validation, the money etc.

Thing is with holly she says she has bi-polar then she doesn’t she also said once before that she had some sort of multiple personality traits like kat! If you had she’s had it or got it, I’ve got a good life great kids great partner great job brilliant family you haven’t holly and yet we are all jealous of you 😂😂😂
I would also love to know what Holly has that we are all jealous of. A life sitting at home alone all day? Needing to beg for money for the simplest of things? Having a hairdo that rivals chucky's? Yeah.. well jealous... 🙄🤣

• Haha
I'm sure you would, I think we all would seek help and be away from the thing that's making your MH bad. But not Holly. She needs the validation, the money etc.

I would also love to know what Holly has that we are all jealous of. A life sitting at home alone all day? Needing to beg for money for the simplest of things? Having a hairdo that rivals chucky's? Yeah.. well jealous... 🙄🤣
Because we aren’t sent lions darling for being a lazy criminal who sits in a cesspool whilst eyefucking ourselves 😂😂 oh and I can’t be ursula anymore my hairs black lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just caught up with the thread! What is she needing the crisis team for? She looks chilled as duck in the swamp badly singing Amy Winehouse?

Because we aren’t sent lions darling for being a lazy criminal who sits in a cesspool whilst eyefucking ourselves 😂😂 oh and I can’t be ursula anymore my hairs black lol
I saw someone the other day that does look like Ursula, that Karina Nona whatever she is called. Unless your a size 30 odd and live under the bleeping sea there's no way you would look anything like Ursula. Holly looks like bleeping Chucky crossed with crusty the clown so I really wouldn't let it get to you.

• Haha

She's a beggy skank we're not darrrrllings, we earn our own money, have a family, kids we see every single day there's no comparison 👌

• Heart
Holly has an account on here, I think I know who it is but I’m not pointing fingers🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Naaaah you can’t say that then not say!
I can’t say because I don’t want to point the finger and be wrong 🤣🤣 but somewhere in these threads there’s a screenshot of her with a tattle account, same letter with the same colour background.

Reactions: 5
I can’t say because I don’t want to point the finger and be wrong 🤣🤣 but somewhere in these threads there’s a screenshot of her with a tattle account, same letter with the same colour background.
I know the one your talking about 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.