Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s up with her got a face like thunder 😂😂
She doesn’t want these accusations to stick. She can’t accept donations for bus etc because she doesn’t want ammunition for trolls. So can’t be a beg basically

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t want these accusations to stick. She can’t accept donations for bus etc because she doesn’t want ammunition for trolls. So can’t be a beg basically
It's too late for that holly- we all know you're the biggest beggy fraudster going sweetheeeart. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha what accusations ? That her name was Ian or she’s a beg or both ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was telling everyone where the job was to start with and now it’s ‘I won’t be discussing my place of work’ when anyone asks. 😂

I got the job, btw. 🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the same! I think so many people come over for a read. Why did they do that do you know?
There were tiktok creators cough Eden big bird Harvey trying to get people over here to break the rules so the threads gets closed down.

Reactions: 7
How long until new starters can comment ? Also. Lol^^ Eden is a beaut
I don’t think there’s a time, sounds like they need to comment on other threads and get ‘chatty’ or ‘well known’ member. I’ve seen you over on her threads, she never ceases to amaze me that girl and not in a positive way🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s a time, sounds like they need to comment on other threads and get ‘chatty’ or ‘well known’ member. I’ve seen you over on her threads, she never ceases to amaze me that girl and not in a positive way🤣🤣
She’s an idiot. I cannot tolerate her! I never ever liked her even when she was well loved

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok so I’m not sure what counts as ‘taking it off tattle’ so tell me if im not allowed to say this but all I’ll say is I run a couple of drama pages on TikTok and I posted the video of mama kaz showing the WhatsApp’s yesterday. The video got 15k views and is still being viewed, liked and commented on now.
Considering these texts were ‘fake’ she swiftly blocked my account, plus another 2 that were linked to it. Even my lurking account just got blocked 🥴. Oh dear Holls, we are on one today aren't we. Truth hurts babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.