Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the screenshots further up… isn’t it funny how all she’s zoned in on is people making ‘false claims’ about her time in prison and also the effect on mental health? Nothing about how she does actually work there.. because she doesn’t

Reactions: 9
What adult behaves like this? Picks a random small business & decides to lie about working there. It’s honestly disturbing behaviour.

Reactions: 15
She's put another new comment! She's not learning her lesson at all! Just shut up Holly!!!! Talk about digging yourself a bigger hole! The manager of that shop must be thinking what the actual duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What adult behaves like this? Picks a random small business & decides to lie about working there. It’s honestly disturbing behaviour.
It's definitely bizarre behaviour. She clearly has issues with lying about anything and everything.

Reactions: 8
Them comments off her are hilarious. Funny how she never mentioned about working in the shop in them comments. How much more bullshit can her followers believe.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won't talk about work because she wants it to be private bla bla bla.. erm she was the one that publicly told TT where she "works" 🤣🤣 if she doesn't want people to know stuff (AKA call out her lies) she should learn to keep her mouth shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand her or her bum of a boyfriend
TW not to derail but I had To block her and leave that thread for good after she suicide baited because her sister got the Charlotte tilbury gig, she’s so sick and twisted that was the final straw for me!

Back to holly, she’s not talking about work, it’s private and it’s only for her…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely if a manager in one shop hadnt realised she’d started work in the other and it was a mistake the post would
Of been removed by now but to leave it up and amend it to lock it’s clearly been addressed again today … I can’t get over how bizarre this is

Reactions: 6
I feel like headbutting each and every one of her followers. To knock some sense into them to see how much of a con artist H is.

Surely if a manager in one shop hadnt realised she’d started work in the other and it was a mistake the post would
Of been removed by now but to leave it up and amend it to lock it’s clearly been addressed again today … I can’t get over how bizarre this is
You just can't make this tit up. If I told this story to someone they would not believe me.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.