Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
* Thread Suggestion * - The relationship finally hit the skids, we’re all rooting for Helen & the kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 119
Ewww find it so trashy when grandparents get involved and start bad mouthing mothers. You can see exactly where chet gets it from….cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 111

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
marnie is a sly little bitch she’s probs loving the drama. Just cos her fella is a little pee pot pouring fanny and does what he’s told

• Haha
Reactions: 101
I love she’s wrote that she’s decided to leave him and not that they have split. Yes it was your decision, hope she absolutely rinses him for money and gets to live in that house still.
🐱 ✊🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I actually admire Helen. She’s the only insta mum who who seems to have gone off the grid since having children, unlike the likes of Chloe Elizabeth who seem more concerned with still pushing out the thirst traps and keeping up with childless single friends.
Feel like Helen is such a different person now. She’s grown up and enjoys her family and home, unlike Chet.
I do hope she sticks to leaving him, finds an upgrade and rinses Chet for child maintenance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

RedRuby470

Tractor boy needs a fucking job toothless cunt grown ass OAP bitching about the 27 year old mother of his grandkids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

RedRuby470

At this point the whole family is ganging up on a single mother of 3 going through a slightly public break up . Does that make them all feel good ? Chet obviously sounds off about Helen to his parents which everyone does but how you going to sit by and let your crack head dad with no teeth and your little bitch brother and his misses bully the mother of your children when you want to keep things amicable ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

LouLou10

Literally broke my foot running to to tattle 🏃🏻‍♀️

I actually and proud of her for leaving him! He totally lives the single lifestyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Hang on, So I’m reading his ‘statement’ as him basically saying he fell out of love with her?? Talk about sticking the fucking knife in! How cruel is that.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

jazzy22

VIP Member
Maybe a bit early but this came straight in to my head lol.
Thread suggestion:

Ellun has finally seen the light! All along the tattlers were right 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Alice007

So it’s okay for Chet to publicly and openly cheat and disrespect Helen but apparently it’s not okay for Helen to publicly admit she left him due to HIS behaviour towards her 🤔

make it make sense, tractor boyy 🥴 what a bunch of chavs …

I feel so sorry for her for having to deal , not only with childish sket but also immature skety grandparents too!!
Apple clearly doesn’t fall far from the tree 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Bit awkward to say grown apart the last 2 years when little peach was conceived and born in that time. Either way, I hope it is amicable for the kids sake and their lives are uprooted too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 66