Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, a few used to say helen was moody to him etc. it’s probably because she resented him. This is the best thing that will happen to her, it’ll take her a while to realise it. But she’ll get her glow back soon and he’ll be sitting in his house sniffing drugs and giving every girl who walks in there the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I get the impression from him that he wouldn’t care for that big family house anyways he’d probably be quite happy letting her & the kids have it and probably want to get a rave house for him and his druggy mates to sit and get on it in

Reactions: 33
Maybe if the pregnancy is true, it’s not the Devon girl we’re thinking of but a different girl. The cheating happened a couple of months ago but in July she found out she was pregnant and showed Helen evidence to prove the baby is chets?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope she dyes her back blue, puts her septum piercing back in and goes fully into her Mum of 3 bad witch era

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Well done Helen! What an immature head chet is. I hope she stays strong and doesn’t go back, he won’t change.

Reactions: 13
I cannot believe it 😭😭😭😭 i really thought they were a great coupe and he use to always big her up but haven’t been following them to closely I’m devastated for her and their 3 children how could he do it to them 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Scum bag

Reactions: 9
Maybe if the pregnancy is true, it’s not the Devon girl we’re thinking of but a different girl. The cheating happened a couple of months ago but in July she found out she was pregnant and showed Helen evidence to prove the baby is chets?
That's what I thought. The previous rumours were confirmed at the start of July. That's how I read it

Reactions: 11
How heartbreaking if she is pregnant, I mean.. cheating is heartbreaking but if he’s got someone else pregnant. Horrible horrible bastard

Reactions: 17
If he’s got some other woman pregnant then I have no words!! He’s an absolute scum bag… poor Helen!

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe it 😭😭😭😭 i really thought they were a great coupe and he use to always big her up but haven’t been following them to closely I’m devastated for her and their 3 children how could he do it to them 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Scum bag
Big her up? You mean sexualise her when she showed her thong or wore something revealing. I only saw him tear her down when she wasn't dolled up

Reactions: 20
I hope she's packed up an fucked off out 'his' house. I'd never want any scum bag having some kind of hold over me like that knowing he could take everything away and has some kind of control over me. As hard as it will be Helen pack up and leave him to it. If he wasnt bothered about throwing it in your face to all his an your followers how he funds everything whilst you were together imagine how hed be now your not!

Reactions: 22
Guarantee coral will back Helen. She seems like a normal girl, she’s always been close with Helen. Good for her.

Reactions: 46
Guess baby number 4 won’t be happening then. In all seriousness I feel sorry for her. 3 kids on her own will be tough but I’m sure she has support and it’s better than being with a cheating scumbag
Tbh she was already doing it on her own. He was just a cash machine for them.

Let’s hope she stands her grounds and is completely done this time and not all back together by Xmas In matching jammies pretending nothing has happened

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion:
Chet you are nothing more than a SKET. Cheating on Ellun you will massively regret!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
All them reels aren't original too lol he copies them off tik tok. Every single one of them

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.