Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be just fine on her own, it’ll be hard at first but she is basically doing it on her own as it is so I personally would rather know I’m actually on my own and have control over everything then be with someone who does nothing, shags and snorts everything

• Heart
Reactions: 25
* Thread Suggestion * - The relationship finally hit the skids, we’re all rooting for Helen & the kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 119
Helen was still liking Coral’s pics as of 3 hours ago so hopefully that friendship will remain solid. She was close to his mum as wasn’t she?

Reactions: 31
Dont know if its just gossip but apparently the proof is that the girl is pregnant who he cheated with💀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 114
* Thread Suggestion * - The relationship finally hit the skids, we’re all rooting for Helen & the kids!
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

ANYTHING that shows we think he's scum.
---
Dont know if its just gossip but apparently the proof is that the girl is pregnant who he cheated with💀
If the lass is pregnant... Wouldn't surprise me if it was a trapping OR something going on longer than one time.

Reactions: 22
If it was from July either this year or last it would be impossible for her tk either know she's pregnant or the baby would be 3 mo ths

Reactions: 12
Chet is 100% the sort of guy who thinks he can do better and will be trying tk brush it off as a "minor" one of those.

No one is going to want his greasy hair and small mushroom and hairy ass. I don't imagine he will leave that house either. He'll make her life so hard i can just see it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If it was from July either this year or last it would be impossible for her tk either know she's pregnant or the baby would be 3 mo ths
If its that Kiah then she was out drinking on Saturday night so I doubt it

Reactions: 6
Will she stay in the house? Isn't the car and house in his name. How does that work

Reactions: 5
Will she stay in the house? Isn't the car and house in his name. How does that work
I hope she just gives it all back, starts fresh! Makes a life for her own self. But I also hope he’s not dicky as it’s also his kids house!! And her car is how she gets her kids about everyday, on HER OWN

Reactions: 15
PRAYING she keeps the lovely house for her and her kiddies and rinses him for whatever she can get. She’s a pretty girl anyways but watch her have a mad glow up and make a fortune off insta I love this for her x x x x

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can see him getting really nasty if everything is in his name considering how often he liked to throw the fact he's the breadwinner in her face. She'll probs take the kids back up north

Reactions: 29
She’s bound to have some sortve income though, probably minimum compared to him but even some form of benefits

Reactions: 7
RIGHT……we need the gossip from the horses mouth….will the real bit on the side please stand up! I REPEAT 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.