Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squishmellow200

Such a massive step for her especially when she has 3 children with him and moved her whole life to the other end of the country, including the amount of years she’s been with him it must’ve been so difficult to actually leave, I wonder if she’ll move back up north now?

• Heart
Reactions: 66

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Dying for Helen’s mum to wade him and tell that cringy twat to keep his trap shut 😂

Seriously Chet and the other wet wipe he’s brought up can’t take a piss without putting it all over social media, never mind our Marnie flashing her gash for a fiver.. but put a statement out there and it’s a big no go.. 🙄🙄
tractor boi literally likes Marnie’s only fans posts, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s subbed. They’re fucking weirdos tbh and he looks like he smells of sweat & piss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

bethanybee

Chatty Member
I think coral will back Helen. She’s been friends with her for years and seems like she’s got a strong moral compass. Not part of the chav family by the looks of it….
---
As for marnie :sick: she’s probs shagged chet herself so no wonder she’s siding with him

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Lilbeautbabes

He’s a prick, and a liar! Butttt people telling him to kill himself, is a bit much tbh 🙄 if you’re one of them people you need to have a look at yourself.. just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 63

xhc___

Fair play to her for putting her kids and herself first. Hope she dyes her hair back blue and gets her fun personality back, he’s probably drained the life out of her. No one wants to believe their baby daddy would do it, but sadly a lot of men (especially ones with prawns) think the grass is greener.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

rc6890

Wouldn’t it be great if her recent trip up north was to secure a property and school for the kids and she’s been planning this for ages 👋🏼 Chet is so cringe. I find it so hard to believe he’s the age he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Bradylo

Mama June has finally left Chet and his tiny prune!

I always crack up when I hear Casey mentioned thanks to the tattler who said he looks like the kind of guy that crys after sex 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
BROKE MY BACK GETTING HERE WHEN I SAW ELLUNNNNNNS POST!! Good on ya girl!!! Can’t wait for the post breakup glow upppppp ❤ in all seriousness tho, leaving after 3 kids is a big big bigggg decision & she’s put it public, so she must be final! Made up for her, she didn’t deserve being treated like a doormat.. hope she finds her happiness now & moves back up north to her mum & her friends

• Heart
  • Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Good on you Helen! That is brave to leave especially with three kids and he made the money! She should be proud! I hope she moves on to bigger and better things! He must have made her feel awful every time he went away she knew what he was upto! How he could sleep with another woman and then go home acting like the best dad ever makes me feel sick

• Heart

immaturecow

Also, a few used to say helen was moody to him etc. it’s probably because she resented him. This is the best thing that will happen to her, it’ll take her a while to realise it. But she’ll get her glow back soon and he’ll be sitting in his house sniffing drugs and giving every girl who walks in there the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Sazzler

The poor girl. That's so sad. 8 years and three children so small is such a lot, and you could tell she genuinely loved him. The difference is, in parenthood she has grown up and he hasn't. One day he will realise what he has lost.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Doobop

Gosh why am I so proud of someone I don't even know.

We can all pick apart parts of her life but to be humiliated by such a man child she bloody deserves better. She does most of the parenting alone or with help anyway I have no doubts she'll smash it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Just shows what men are like- loads of money- beautiful partner- three gorgeous kids- a beautiful house and STILL not satisfied- hopefully he ends up alone forever as he had it all but threw it away the absolute dick!
My partner of 7 years cheated on me and it broke me- I really hope she goes to stay with her mum for abit for support

• Heart
Reactions: 56