Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Right. Please nobody think I'm a snob BUT.... is it just me who wouldn't dare order from Shein? Like, surely it's cheap prices for a reason?
The quality and sizing is awful. Ordered once sent it all back was so see through may as well of worn nothing

Reactions: 2

Mram

Didn’t she always? He made a sulky Instagram story saying she’d only got more because she was pregnant (they’d just announced it)
---
I can’t believe that 99% of the people that have recently followed Chet are female….
Oh maybe!! I thought he had more this morning when I checked but I must’ve got it wrong. either way I’m glad she has more. It must’ve made her so uncomfortable seeing all the girls following and messaging him constantly poor girl as he always entertained it too

Reactions: 2

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Yeah if say I lost my job I'd use my savings as backup, which I've done before. I couldn't risk it going bad and having no proper home for my kids. (I bought into my partner's house but until my eldest was two it was just my partner's house which was shit scary. I think he'd look after the kids but her? Not so sure.

Reactions: 1

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
who made you CEO ??? as you stated if certain comments bother you scroll on ! You defo had your first child late 20s went by the book and now feel you can preach , take a step back and lay off peach
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.
You’ll be in my prayers. God bless.

Helloimnew

Omg I came off this thread when they both became boring…. What is going on ?!?! Who’s he cheated with???

Zebsquad

#Mama June with the fertile womb gets preggo despite his tiny shroom
---
Not trying to be mean here but do you think there is any way that Peach has Cushing's syndrome . I've seen pics of children with it and they have a similar appearance.if you Google it you will see what I mean. She might not just be overfed/ overweight.
No I don't think she has it 🤷🏻‍♀️ she is just overfed by them most likely

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
There was ONE comment about the iPad which got instantly shut down, people are allowed to discuss what they see if you don’t like it move on..?
The iPad was an EXAMPLE. I was talking about the dairy comment. I've said that three times now 😭😭😭😭😭
---
to be fair its because of their track record - yeah it’s a little bit of ice cream but we’ve seen them force fed baby rice from a young age, their kids are always eating shit. I actually don’t care in the slightest 😂 but I do understand why people speak about it.
I thought the baby rice thing was a joke? As in, "she's big they must have fed her baby rice" sort of thing.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Oh they have an agreement all right. She churns out a kid every Yr, he slags about on lads hol every time he wants to, and she lives rent free
It's so weird isn't it. I couldn't do it. I've too much respect 🤣🤣
---
Oh they have an agreement all right. She churns out a kid every Yr, he slags about on lads hol every time he wants to, and she lives rent free
It's so weird isn't it. I couldn't do it. I've too much respect

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
It’s funny though, we sit here judging like we are perfect parents. I know I’m not 🤣 legit watched my 3 year old son do a front flip over his handle bars this morning cause I’d told him 18 times to go slower. I now have my own egg head living in my house.

unless you’ve breastfed them till their 56 months, fed them only organic food from the garden of Eden and gave them only holy water to drink then we are in no fit state to judge 🤣
Love this 🤣🤣