Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Luckycorr13 for the title 👌🏽

I tried to post the beautiful soft play ad in here but couldn’t save it so someone please add it!!

recap- um… on holiday. No 5* all inclusive for this lot. Slumming it in Teneweefs back streets
He’s still a 🛎 end.
Kids still feral.

Reactions: 10
Oooo here he is again treating it like a lads holiday. She’s such a wet wipe putting up with him, not one hint of them acting like a proper family 🥴

Reactions: 8
I honestly still can’t get over the way Chet walks, does he have metal plates in his hips and knees, maybe even his neck like I actually find it BIZARRE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Drawing attention to someone else’s toes - who has paid the same money as you to be there ! Ggrr !!!
Imagine if they did a post about you and your teeth or your speach impediment !!! 🍑😬
You’d be kicking off and throwing your Yorkshire pudding all over Spain 🇪🇸!!! #pudding #peachcobbbler

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Helen looks so thin! Do you think she’s been using weight loss injections because she wasn’t like that after the other two, even her face has gone very gaunt looking

Reactions: 8
Helen looks so thin! Do you think she’s been using weight loss injections because she wasn’t like that after the other two, even her face has gone very gaunt looking
She been in the gym she hardly big even when pregnant I doubt she has to do much to lose the weight the lucky cow 😂

Reactions: 5
I've got the ick from that story of Chet pushing the pram anyway but what makes it worse is thinking of him actually asking Helen to film him pushing the pram for his insta story

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Chet did cheat or she’s scared he did cheat then she’s losing all the weight?!? Sometimes that happens

omg that is not a normal sized baby 🍑 they’ve overfed every beluga… so unhealthy

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.