Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now he off to Manchester Ellun why are you with Chet he never around
---
Marnie did a Q&A they must all be mates now or Marnie being polite cos chet and Casey are best mates again

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I havenโ€™t been on their threads in a while just saw her story and was extremely shocked!!! Wow wonder if she lasts or ends up back with him

Reactions: 32
Literally broke my foot running to to tattle ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I actually and proud of her for leaving him! He totally lives the single lifestyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Such a massive step for her especially when she has 3 children with him and moved her whole life to the other end of the country, including the amount of years sheโ€™s been with him it mustโ€™ve been so difficult to actually leave, I wonder if sheโ€™ll move back up north now?

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I can't wait to see what he has to say on things. Do we reckon he'll say anything at all or just stay quiet?

Reactions: 14
Maybe a bit early but this came straight in to my head lol.
Thread suggestion:

Ellun has finally seen the light! All along the tattlers were right ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Haven't been on this thread for while but I'm back for the chet bashing ๐Ÿ˜‚ wonder what evidence she got?

Reactions: 25
Just spat my prawn Mayo roll out!!!! Well done egg!!!!! Proud of you girl!!!!! And to say it publicly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.