Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why Casey getting involved didn’t he post or make comment once about people staying in relationships when they’ve been cheated on…. Yet he a fine one to talk cos Marnie shagged Aaron the bathroom/toilet when she was with Casey so shouldn’t he have more compassion… it has to be clear evidence for Helen to end it and post it on social media cos no one wants the world to know they’ve been cheated not that the cheated person done anything wrong but it not something we make up and share with the world

edit for terrible spelling

Reactions: 26
Chets following is now 602k, so he's gained a few hundred followers after being outed as a disrespectful c u next Tuesday 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I feel sooo sorry for Helen. Never thought I’d say that but I really do. Let’s be honest, without chets tattoos and turkey teef he would literally look like a skinny version of Susan Boyle (with deformed bow legs) 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Things have seemed ‘off’ with them since the cheating allegations just before Peach was born🤷🏻‍♀️ I know we only see the stuff they want us to see but even on some of the videos the vibe isn’t there. She’s as miserable as ever.
Just reading back on old posts bloody hell tattlers are always spot on with their predictions never miss! bless Helen I’m so glad she finally left this will be the best thing she does and she’ll see that eventually 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also wasn’t that long ago Casey and Marnie broke up, she was planning a new life buying a new home.. then back together. Them two turn me tbh. And as for, it shouldn’t be on social media, if people are going to publicly post their relationship all over it then they must expect that people will talk! Keep it private if you don’t want people to know
We'd all have guessed anyway since she deleted all their pics. But it's nice to see her putting her side of the story out. Stops all the speculation which I can imagine is hurtful

Reactions: 12
That girl from Devon happened to be in Spain when he was in Spain in April shooting for FADED also, eeeppp
---

If Helen is here and wants to find it , look on the girls Facebook she was in Mallorca whilst he was in Ibiza, weird coincidence that it’s supposedly the girl from Devon
These are two diff islands though x

Reactions: 13
Helens been told over and over about Chet cheating and she has chosen to stay with him which is her decision, over the last couple of years she has literally become a former shadow of herself when they went away she looked I’ll gaunt and stressed to duck prob cos of the kids but also prob because of all this cheating stuff!! He always disrespected her and done muggy things to her on camera I’m no Helen fan, years and years ago when she was travelling in Australia I think it was Chet was shagging multiple girls she was told about but didn’t believe it… I’m glad she’s seen some evidence no women deserves to be treated like that and she deserves better than that cringey twit!!! Take your things Helen and run .. you all deserve better than that part time twit

Reactions: 22
Exactly! Saying that Helen is airing her laundry…. Because she told the truth about your son? You didn’t raise no man!
And it's not HER laundry it's theirs. If anything it's Cheats laundry. Ellun has done nothing wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 25
]
What’s the girls name again or can someone give me the page number it’s on pls
[/QUOTE]
Kiah Short. Page 22 of thread 23

Reactions: 5
Ew , Helen doesn’t need to get her tits or fanny out on the internet to make money. Let’s not normalise this, let’s hope she gets more brand deals and makes her money that way. Sex work isn’t liberating for women, it only benefits the patriarchy
Let's not normalise it why? It's 2023, it's very much a job like any other just with a stigma because of people's prehistoric amd closed minded opinions. And personally, I find sex work extremely liberating and empowering.
---
I bet Marnie is buzzing about this she hates Helen
Or shitting herself incase it runs in the family. Lock up your brothers/boyfriends and sons hunnies

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also wasn’t Marnie posting all their laundry before even saying she wanted to change roxs name and move away when she split with Casey etc. tractor boy is one bleep and Casey sharing those post what a drip. How Marnie shags him I’ll never know🤢🤮full ick vibes
---
Also chets post insinuating he is the breadwinner one who works and provides well someone has to look after your kids whilst you’re seshing in ibeefffa and cheating.

Reactions: 31
If Chet didn’t cheat he would not actually be feeling the need to prove that to everyone else with the statement etc on Insta! He’s using excuses and gaslighting her (and everyone else) into thinking they were drifting anyway, gross !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.