Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no wonder she went and made Chet bulk buy nappies not long agošŸ˜… Iā€™m glad that sheā€™s actually said she has finally left him and also said the reason why as well, well done to her! I hope sheā€™s been saving money and thatā€™s why itā€™s taken her long to leave him! I hope coral remains good friends with her, I canā€™t see her not doing so as itā€™s her brother in the wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Kiah I'm pretty sure isn't pregnant but she has just put her Insta on Private so maybe she is involved

Reactions: 18
Got to say I respect the way sheā€™s just been so direct and honest with whatā€™s actually happened. A lot of people I guess feel ashamed/embarrassed theyā€™ve been cheated on and never want to admit it but fair play to her for outing him. Also want to say thereā€™s nothing to ever feel embarrassed or ashamed about - you are NOT to blame and you will grow so strong from it ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Whoever the girl/girls are are SCUM. Knowing sheā€™s got three kids. They can bleeping ROT :sick:

Reactions: 33
Itā€™s actually so disgusting of him but I am so proud of her! I genuinely thought she wouldnā€™t leave him and would put up with it so good on her!

Reactions: 27
Team Helen šŸ¤

#threadtittle
#threadsuggestion

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh my bleeping God.
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s actually bleeping left him holy tit. I logged in and seen we had jumped ahead in pages after itā€™s been slow af šŸ˜‚ I hope sheā€™s been getting pummeled by the carpet cleaning guy. Can you imaaaaagine the drama if he HAS got someone else pregnant?! Best part is he wonā€™t even be affected by this at all, heā€™ll continue doing everything he has been doing like literally nothing changes for him but pretty much everything changes for her

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t get when people say if ā€œshe gets cheated on then thereā€™s no hope for the rest of usā€ itā€™s got nothing to do with how someone looks. A stunning model can be cheated on, anyone can, itā€™s about what kind of person youā€™re with. Someone who may look normal and average looks wise can be in a relationship where they donā€™t get cheated on because theyā€™re with a decent person

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Talia Oatway commenting saying you know where I am šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™d reply saying yeah mate and Iā€™ll be steering clear x

• Haha
Reactions: 114
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.