Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet is still being his immature self in his responses “tell her that” and “you bought a blue tick”

30+ year old father of three (when he feels like it) everyone 😂😂💀

• Heart
Reactions: 40
New here, he wasn’t at her birth? WTF
Nope. He was "sick" 👀 and with covid protocols in place he wasn’t there. At the same time there were comments from I must admit an unhinged individual 😅 commenting he cheated on Helen with his mrs and wanted every one to know trying to get the truth out. Chet stayed off socials for awhile after it coming on now and then to say he was "sick" still lol

Reactions: 12
Always lurked but just seen them brought up in marnies thread not shocked he cheated not the biggest fan of helen but to put up with marnie for years on end and say hardly anything is more than enough hope she actually moves on with her life and has some support

Reactions: 9
Hang on, So I’m reading his ‘statement’ as him basically saying he fell out of love with her?? Talk about sticking the bleeping knife in! How cruel is that.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I am so buzzing she has left him!! Cannot wait for the glow up and hope she finds herself and her mojo again. If she does end up getting the house I hope she rents it out and moves back up north and gets her life back

Reactions: 25
At this point the whole family is ganging up on a single mother of 3 going through a slightly public break up . Does that make them all feel good ? Chet obviously sounds off about Helen to his parents which everyone does but how you going to sit by and let your crack head dad with no teeth and your little witch brother and his misses bully the mother of your children when you want to keep things amicable ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Omg haven’t been on here in ages as was trying to cut down my screen time but Omg I had to dive right back in with todays drama.
So proud of Helen. She’s got this she basically does it alone anyway. Would love to see her confidence back with a big glow up once the dramas died off. His family are just as scummy as him, defending him when I bet they all know exactly what he’s like behind that poor girls back. Rooting for ya Hels you’ll have a better life without maggot boy 🫶🏼

Reactions: 24
At this point the whole family is ganging up on a single mother of 3 going through a slightly public break up . Does that make them all feel good ? Chet obviously sounds off about Helen to his parents which everyone does but how you going to sit by and let your crack head dad with no teeth and your little witch brother and his misses bully the mother of your children when you want to keep things amicable ?
They are just enabling his behaviour. There has been quite a few comments even on Helen’s post about him paying girls off.. the problem with cheats they believe their own lies he will literally believe he is the victim. And as for him and his family commenting about is being on social media she’s drawn a line under any speculation.. it would become obvious very quickly if they had split and if there is evidence more than likely it was about to come out somewhere so she’s been the one to address it first which takes a lot to do.

Reactions: 26
G’waaaaaan mama June we’re rooting for you hun. Get bleeping angry, show the receipts & tell us about the fall out, Marnie being a bleep & Casey filming your tits at the same time 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ewww find it so trashy when grandparents get involved and start bad mouthing mothers. You can see exactly where chet gets it from….cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 111
By posting that statement he’s basically opened the door for her to post her proof as retaliation… he would have been better off saying nothing, he could have made things much worse for himself!

Reactions: 36
marnie is a sly little witch she’s probs loving the drama. Just cos her fella is a little pee pot pouring fanny and does what he’s told
Honestly I find it iconic her liking Chet's posts when she doesn't let her piss pot emptier fanny of a husband leave the grounds of that house they can't afford 😂😂 what a wet wipe.. full of Marnie's piss x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also wasn’t that long ago Casey and Marnie broke up, she was planning a new life buying a new home.. then back together. Them two turn me tbh. And as for, it shouldn’t be on social media, if people are going to publicly post their relationship all over it then they must expect that people will talk! Keep it private if you don’t want people to know

Reactions: 44
Tractor boy needs a bleeping job toothless bleep grown ass OAP bitching about the 27 year old mother of his grandkids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.