Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel so bad for her and the kids, they clearly adore their dad I bet they never see him now 🫣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh god I feel bad for her I know we joke but having three small kids and he was main financial support and I think she does / did love him really sad but also strong for actually posting about it and is going to do it men don’t know a good thing until it’s too late do they.

Reactions: 38
I actually admire Helen. She’s the only insta mum who who seems to have gone off the grid since having children, unlike the likes of Chloe Elizabeth who seem more concerned with still pushing out the thirst traps and keeping up with childless single friends.
Feel like Helen is such a different person now. She’s grown up and enjoys her family and home, unlike Chet.
I do hope she sticks to leaving him, finds an upgrade and rinses Chet for child maintenance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
So he was at a festival at the beginning of the month and Wimbledon. I wonder if it was the festival he cheated at?!

Reactions: 6
I love she’s wrote that she’s decided to leave him and not that they have split. Yes it was your decision, hope she absolutely rinses him for money and gets to live in that house still.
🐱 ✊🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Good on you Helen! That is brave to leave especially with three kids and he made the money! She should be proud! I hope she moves on to bigger and better things! He must have made her feel awful every time he went away she knew what he was upto! How he could sleep with another woman and then go home acting like the best dad ever makes me feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Wow, good on Helen for leaving him and putter herself and the kids first. You can tell she loves him so it must have been so hard for her over the years with so many cheating accusations! Wasn’t there something said about him cheating just before she gave birth to Peach?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fair play to her for putting her kids and herself first. Hope she dyes her hair back blue and gets her fun personality back, he’s probably drained the life out of her. No one wants to believe their baby daddy would do it, but sadly a lot of men (especially ones with prawns) think the grass is greener.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Actually so glad she’s found the confidence to leave him. I do feel sorry for her tbh, can’t be easy what she’s going through while showing up for her 3 young children everyday as let’s be real I doubt chets helping out having them. Hope she heals from this and feels proud she’s put herself and her children first

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What’s even worse is Helen living down south when all her family and friends are back up north. Poor girl must be feeling so broken but I’m glad she’s finally left that dumpy arse prick.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Maybe Chet never liked Alison because Alison could see through his tit 🤣😭 and probably knew her daughter could do better.

Reactions: 44
Gosh why am I so proud of someone I don't even know.

We can all pick apart parts of her life but to be humiliated by such a man child she bloody deserves better. She does most of the parenting alone or with help anyway I have no doubts she'll smash it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Omg I came off this thread when they both became boring…. What is going on ?!?! Who’s he cheated with???

Reactions: 1
The poor girl. That's so sad. 8 years and three children so small is such a lot, and you could tell she genuinely loved him. The difference is, in parenthood she has grown up and he hasn't. One day he will realise what he has lost.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Swear I always thought it was odd he wasn’t at peach’s birth, all that “flu” drama

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.