Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
Tractor boy needs to act like an actual dad and tell his son he is a disgrace and maybe support the mother of his grandkids. He’s raised one wet wipe and one tramp

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Makes me laugh how he say's they've grown apart. No Chet, Helen has just grown up. He still thinks he's 18 and can act and party like a teenager like the Ex on the Beach days whereas Helen has grown up and puts her family first

• Heart
Reactions: 52

jazzy22

VIP Member
Got to say I respect the way she’s just been so direct and honest with what’s actually happened. A lot of people I guess feel ashamed/embarrassed they’ve been cheated on and never want to admit it but fair play to her for outing him. Also want to say there’s nothing to ever feel embarrassed or ashamed about - you are NOT to blame and you will grow so strong from it ❤

• Heart

feefee14

I’ve been a reader of this thread for some time now, but I was with a friend today and we were speaking about Chet and Helen and she said she looks like the skinny version of Mama June and now I can’t stop thinking about how true that is 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Sixty35

I don’t get why people have loads of kids when you aren’t happy doesn’t save a relationship just adds more stress what a sad situation ☹
Don't forget the other day he commented about baby number 4 ln her comments cause she had her t*TS out but yep he was unhappy for yeaaaars

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sixty35

Actually think she'll be fine she's been raising those kids on her own for the most part

Reactions: 47

Qwerty13

This must of been when peach was born remember he wasnt at the birth and there was rumors of him cheating and she didn't allow him there

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Guarantee coral will back Helen. She seems like a normal girl, she’s always been close with Helen. Good for her.

Reactions: 46

Sixty35

Instead of holding his son accountable he blames Helen for not keeping dirty secrets behind closed doors. It's not wonder Chet and Casey are both also childlike

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Helen doesn’t need a glow up she’s absolutely gorgeous the way she is! The only thing in Her life that needs a glow up is her love life

• Heart
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Actually so glad she’s found the confidence to leave him. I do feel sorry for her tbh, can’t be easy what she’s going through while showing up for her 3 young children everyday as let’s be real I doubt chets helping out having them. Hope she heals from this and feels proud she’s put herself and her children first

• Heart
Reactions: 45

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
She’s always been tiny. Believe it or not, badly placed filler can make people look gaunt in the face (see Talia ‘the snake’ Oatway as an example.)
Unpopular opinion maybe, but Ellun looks really attractive here.. the blue hair was deffo her best look imo! She’s a bit ‘Mumsy’ now with the colour hair shes rocking.. does her no favours at all… but that blue was fab on her!

• Heart

bubbles?99

VIP Member
no wonder she went and made Chet bulk buy nappies not long ago😅 I’m glad that she’s actually said she has finally left him and also said the reason why as well, well done to her! I hope she’s been saving money and that’s why it’s taken her long to leave him! I hope coral remains good friends with her, I can’t see her not doing so as it’s her brother in the wrong!

• Haha